Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

That was a big win for the team. Skinner is the real deal but we can't expect to have our star goaltender win us every game (i.e. Rimmer). The team needs to build some confidence from this and players like Watson and Jones need to find their scoring touch again.

Default 2 in a row...........

whens the last time we could sat that.........good job boys......
    GO CANES GO.................

Default good job boys...................

3 in a row, if the rest of the posters on this site want to hide under their dirty little rock until the rain clouds come back out then so be it...coward is a word that would suite you better.....................

It is great to see three in a row. Hopefully the lads can make it four tonight. I still have zero faith or belief in Berehowsky as a coach or Robson as a GM for that matter but I have always been a supporter of and believer in the players and I am very happy to see them experiencing some success.

If the Canes defeat Regina tonight in regulation time, they will be in a playoff spot! Hard to believe this as 4 days ago the Canes had 3 points.

Skinner's great play has given the team some confidence. A team that has faith in their goaltender is an entirely different club. Gotta feel bad for Skinner after losing his shutout with less than 1 minute to go last night. I would think Skinner gets a rest tonight and ZRX gets the start.

The 4 main reasons we are winning:

#1 STUART SKINNER. What more can I say?
    #2 Fantastic penalty killing. Canes are 3rd best in the league.
    #3 The Canes have significantly reduced the amount of stupid penalties they take.
    #4 Maxwell coaching the defensive systems.
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 10-26-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Why isn't Kitt dressing every game?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    3 in a row, if the rest of the posters on this site want to hide under their dirty little rock until the rain clouds come back out then so be it...coward is a word that would suite you better.....................
    The Canes win 3 in a row and are third last in the league and you think people should be out here pumping up their tires?

A coward would ignore all the crap this team and management has shown us for 5+ years and change their tune because of a lucky 3 game stint.

Default thats my point..................

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Canes win 3 in a row and are third last in the league and you think people should be out here pumping up their tires?

A coward would ignore all the crap this team and management has shown us for 5+ years and change their tune because of a lucky 3 game stint.
    don't give two sh2ts about the current management or the people around this team but I do care about a bunch of kids giving it their all playing to the best of their abilities...given they don't have a lot to work with,but ya I feel its important to pump up their tires when doing better..that the diif between you and I........

Canes gonna be in tough for a bit here. Skinner leaves for U17 tourney right away here (Nov 2-9, plus a few days before, so probably misses 4 games), leaving us to depend on ZRX and Hoguey, most likely. Thankfully Mr. Hogue is on a bit of a tear here in the AJHL, posting 2 straight shutouts now. It'll be an interesting couple of weekends...

Default good job boys...............

you played well tonight.....shows you this was no fluke ....................