Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Default bellerive

http://pentictonvees.wordpress.com interesting read about half way down

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Maybe when the second overall pick chooses Tier 2 instead of Major Junior because he was drafted by the Canes then the league will finally clue in and step in.
    I can only hope.
    I miss quality WHL hockey through this cold long Lethbridge winter.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

I know a few players are injured but what will the Canes do with 26 healthy guys on the roster? Will both Russians return after Xmas? The non-regulars will not want to be a healthy scratch more often than not...

Will the club trade its top assets or simply send down it's bottom 2-3 guys on the depth chart...

I would offer the best solution but we continue to see strange moves from Robson...

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    He will have a great NCAA career.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    He will have a great NCAA career.
    I would think he will go the NCAA route, any elite player such as Bellerive would be foolish to let the current management/coach put his career in suicide mode? Nobody is coming here until the player development becomes on par with the league promise and that of the vast majority of franchises across the CHL.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

He was an AP call-up, hasn't signed with the Vees.

In Swifty tonight to watch the game, 1 hr 20 mins to game time and the Canes aren't here yet? Bus breakdown, coach forgot about the time change? Something wrong somewhere???
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

Quote Originally Posted by canes watcher View Post
    He was an AP call-up, hasn't signed with the Vees.
    Thanks. Don't know what the rules of the BCJHL are for 15 year olds. 5 games?? Either way doesn't look good for the hurtingcanes.

Quote Originally Posted by sid75 View Post
    In Swifty tonight to watch the game, 1 hr 20 mins to game time and the Canes aren't here yet? Bus breakdown, coach forgot about the time change? Something wrong somewhere???
    Maybe the next time the Canes hire coaches they should make sure the applicants are aware of how our time changes work when playing in Saskatchewan.

Default i would bet...........

this is the beginning of the rebuild process for BR or what ever he would call it..when you start trading your best player this far before the trade deadline you pretty more said to hell with season..i can see Watson, jones walters and anyone that has any value amongst the older players being gone in the near future...what would be the purpose of keeping them,,,this is going to be a I need to build my own team for my coaching staff thing or BR realizes he hired the wrong guy...what scares me is BR is the one making those decisions...........
    GO CANES GO.................