Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Default bingo............

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan42 View Post
    It gives the impression that DB has no intentions of working with Maxwell, and just tried to pump up his own feathers. He seems the type to me that fears working with someone with more experience and success.

Just my .02
    that the same impression I get, I remember when db did a interview with luko at the start of this car wreck..db said luko wasn't drafted into the nhl as high as I was but he worked hard and got his chance to prove himself.... wow, textbook narcissist...............
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Bryan Maxwell returning to canes as an assistant.
    I predict that Maxy takes over for a canned DB before the season ends.

It would be nice if he took over right now instead, although Maxwell/Anholdt are far from the ideal team in 2014, maybe 1994, but even these old retreads are lightyears ahead of the morons we have running the team now.

And just like that the Lukowich lawsuit reaches it's conclusion without any actually disclosure of facts or explanation. #thebeatgoeson Nothing to see here. Love the accountability once again. Nobody owns anything that ever happens.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default Prospects

Alan Caldwell has been compiling and releasing protected lists over the last few days. Here is the link for the Hurricanes listed prospects.

http://smallatlarge.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    Alan Caldwell has been compiling and releasing protected lists over the last few days. Here is the link for the Hurricanes listed prospects. http://smallatlarge.blogspot.ca/
    The list is very informative but how many of the Canes prospects are actually signed. The WHL site keeps pumping out info when players sign with their team, but I have not seen a Cane's player signing all summer.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default can you blame them..........

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    The list is very informative but how many of the Canes prospects are actually signed. The WHL site keeps pumping out info when players sign with their team, but I have not seen a Cane's player signing all summer.
    why lock yourself in with this team, I talked to Maxwell at the bulls game a while back and ask him if he was glad to be back in canes town, and basically got he was glad to be back in the coaching game..that kinda says it all..............

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    And just like that the Lukowich lawsuit reaches it's conclusion without any actually disclosure of facts or explanation. #thebeatgoeson Nothing to see here. Love the accountability once again. Nobody owns anything that ever happens.
    The press release seems to indicate that Luko may in fact still be involved with the Canes in some way? I predict that "IF" the team picks up where it left off last season, DB will be out in short order, Maxwell will be the interim head coach and Luko will be back coaching the defence as he should have been doing last year. The two weak links are BR (lack of experience) and DB (not a head coach in this league or any other), Anholt should be able to help BR fill in some blanks within the management, DB needs to move on ASAP!!!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

Default hay it looks like ............

twister quit, you know you hit rock bottom when your mascot walks out on you...http://lethbridgehurricanes.com/arti...he-hurricanes-

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    The signed ones are noted (Skinner, White) but yah, those are the only two 98's and I none of the 99's are signed yet. It will be interesting to see how things play out for Anholt and Allen this coming camp, and if they have any intention of playing here.

Default Hurricanes Sign Prospect Ethan King..........

one down 50 to go...........http://canesbroadcaster.blogspot.ca/