Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2 road games (MJ & PA)

PD114 I agree we need to keep some players to be quality 20s next year. Just saying that the demand may determine who goes and who stays. right now would be pleased with Gay Hunt and Wapple as our 20s in 2015/16. We also need to find some quality 18s to be the 20s in 2016/17 and we all know the 18s crop is lacking. we all know the price of an 18s is a lot higher than most 20s at the Oct cut down.
    As Chopper says IT WILL BE INTERESTING

Iconwhl

our 18yr old group is weak that is known league wide im sure, but with that said as long as you can fill in 1 or 2 players over the course of this year and next its not a huge deal when you have such a strong 17yr old group moving forward.

I don't mind if we get 1 18yr old say out of the Klimchuk deal (when/if that time comes) but I def would not want 2 of them just for klimchuk he is worth more then that and another quality 16yr old should be the focus
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Default The blockbuster

Just read the trade between Brandon and Lethbridge. You have to be kidding. What is Lethbridge thinking... My lord.

That organization is in serious trouble.

Just my opinion

Iconwhl

Wow I just seen the trade info myself KM rapes that GM yet again. Getting 2 legit top 18yr olds (it I recall their ages right without looking it up since on my phone) for 3 bag at best players. Only one worth anything is Lindgren but he doesn't add up to Duke and Ekamps by any means.

Every trade that dumb arse in LETH has made he has gotten the crap end of the deal. No wonder why that franchise is being ran into the ground.

Brandon wins our division hands down with adding those 2 pieces into their already offensive power they got.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I dare to say they are favorites to win the WHL with that team. Early prognosis
    I know but holy crap. Erkamps is the deal breaker in Brandons favor.

It kind of makes you wonder why our current GM and the previous one didn't try to consummate a couple trades with Robson….?? It seems as if almost anyone can trade with Lethbridge…and take advantage of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    It kind of makes you wonder why our current GM and the previous one didn't try to consummate a couple trades with Robson….?? It seems as if almost anyone can trade with Lethbridge…and take advantage of them.
    KM seems to have some weird spell on referees and fellow GM's.

Hey is Luc Smith likely to join Steel at the U17's this month? Was he at the summer camp?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default First Fight

Hockeyfights has updated the Hilsendager Yakubowski tilt. http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/124399
    Last edited by Bartholamew; 10-11-2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Misspelling