About the Smith hit first....... Of course Paddock was upset by the call as it was a 5min major & game misconduct on a borderline hit. At most should of be 2mins, as it was the 2 refs were in over their head Watt has never been good IMO and this Campbell ref I don't think was up to speed yet either. They both missed the high cross check Brown have to Smith after the big hit but yet figured the hit itself was worth 5 & a game....... No further comment as something never change.

As for the fights from my seat with mjw22 I couldn't see much of the Cole fight due to the big scrum and it being on the other side of the ice from where I sat. As for the Hilsendager fight he def held his own against a very experienced fighter in Yakowbowski (sure I spelt that wrong) every game I watch Hilsendager I like him more and more he is turning into a real gem which is very rare considering what round he was picked in if I recall without looking he was a 10th or 11th round pick, most never see a single game let alone excel in this league.

Really hope Burroughs is alright he didn't look like he knew where he was IMO most definitely another concussion and that's only based on watching him struggle to his feet and fall back down after. As for Hansen this could mean well or him as he gets to stick around alittle more as a defensive replacement as I really feel he will be the odd man out the young forwards bring more then he does IMO.