Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2 road games (MJ & PA)

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Dod Smith and Kitt take their lids off to get a game each?
    Both players started with their helmets on and Smith ended up losing his lid during the quick bout. Kitt never lost his helmet.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by nivek_wahs View Post
    Both players started with their helmets on and Smith ended up losing his lid during the quick bout. Kitt never lost his helmet.
    That's what I thought happened which doesn't make sense why they got game misconducts as the helmet is allowed to come off during the fight just not before hand.

Either way it puts Smith in a bad situation for his style of play only 3 games in and 2 game misconducts which are very phantom calls IMO
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

They both undone their chin straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighat View Post
    They both undone their chin straps.
    So is that a GM?

Gabrielle did the old helmet spin after his fight last night, but that only gets you 2 mins, not a GM!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Can't undo yours or oppents. Auto gm.

Trust me. It was a "staged fight" off a face off. Nothing to do with the chinstraps. WHL adopting the new rules. I asked someone that knows.

Iconwhl

I fully agree it has nothing to do with the chin straps

Its about time there is a rule put in place about these stupid staged fights, they rarely turn into a good fight the best fights are from a battle in a corner or off a big hit that players take exception too. I know SAJ wont agree with me on this comment but that's ok we are both entitled to our opinions and neither 1 is wrong

Iconwhl

Hello Rylee Zimmer!!! great job by him for tieing the game up on his Penalty Shot... I listened to the game on the Raiders feed due to it being more clear then the Phil's feed with the webcast, they didn't agree with the PS (which is expected) they were trying to say cause he got the shot off which ya he did but hardly moving due to the slash it was the right call.

It wasn't the prettiest of a game played could really tell PA jumped all over us with us playing the night before and them not. The Pats didn't go away though and dug deep with this one. Kroeker played fantastic was always on the right side of the puck plus he got things going with his 1st career goal.

IMO the best Pats player(s) tonight was Wagner he was everywhere tonight just wish he had alittle more scoring touch as he had 3 great chances tonight. Best Dman again was the Russian Zborovskiy.

I think McVeigh is going to have to really prove himself as D'Amico was everywhere tonight as well and chipping in again offensively.

Really liked paddocks comments tonite, we're a team of 19 and everyone has to play and contribute. He also couldn't believe that some of our guys scored there first goals of there career and they played very little last year.

Iconwhl

Ya those comments basically threw the past coaching staff under the bus which I have no problems with. Looking back maybe if the past coaching staff showed more confidence in our younger players last year our top 6 wouldn't if been so burnt out come playoff time.

Brooks has actually looked pretty good early on and my god that takes a lot for me to say. Now if Paddock can just teach Wagner to finish we should be alright lol

Looking at the 4 teams who will/should battle out for 3rd in our division our chances to make playoffs may be better then u once thought. Saskatoon still looks terrible, mj didn't impress me one bit and PA with us should battle for that spot all year long.