Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2014/15 SEASON

Default concession manager needs to be canned

I know people who have worked there and its a joke. last game one concession had no co2 for the pop no bacon and a cook just walked out lol. hard times are coming if they dont improve stuff on and off the ice.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhead View Post
    Haven't been on here in awhile, but this along with other issues is the reason why they won't sell out that arena very much. The people that run the rink are incompetent and don't understand how to run a venue like that, it literally almost runs itself at this point. I was one of the people that gave up season tickets and it had nothing to do with the product on the ice, but the piss poor people they had in charge, making the game day experience and absolute joke. That with the prices for a family to attend a game, it's almost impossible to justify spending money on something that has clearly lost its entertainment factor.
    Just so I understand, Its the people that run the building? Or the people that run the Warriors? Just asking because when the Warriors came to Moose Jaw from Winnipeg there was a power struggle every year as to who was going to be in charge at the board level.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Just so I understand, Its the people that run the building? Or the people that run the Warriors? Just asking because when the Warriors came to Moose Jaw from Winnipeg there was a power struggle every year as to who was going to be in charge at the board level.
    the city leases out the concessions and went cheap. the Warriors have resolved the BOD Chad Taylor is the President and I believe has the power to remove the GM . The BOD operates in an secondary role could remove the president on down but not like in the looney days. I remember team photos that had more suits in the pictures than players.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    the city leases out the concessions and went cheap. the Warriors have resolved the BOD Chad Taylor is the President and I believe has the power to remove the GM . The BOD operates in an secondary role could remove the president on down but not like in the looney days. I remember team photos that had more suits in the pictures than players.
    I remember those suits also. Haven't been to the new rink yet. Might have to take a road trip one of these days and take a game in. By the sounds of it maybe bring a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    The people that run the rink. Any major event that takes place in the building is extremely difficult to get into. Everything is so unofficial in that building it's painful. My family had our Fogerty Tickets ripped in half, no scanner system once again?

I use to love this league, but this place is a prime example why Junior Hockey is failing all over Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhead View Post
    The people that run the rink. Any major event that takes place in the building is extremely difficult to get into. Everything is so unofficial in that building it's painful. My family had our Fogerty Tickets ripped in half, no scanner system once again?

I use to love this league, but this place is a prime example why Junior Hockey is failing all over Canada.
    Its brutal big reason a lot of season tickets arent renewed. The city is making life tough for the Warriors and the fans. Cheap as possible should be the city slogan.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Thumbs down Thanks Millar and McLaughlan for another year out of the playoffs

3 years in a row sucks and no one pays but the fans.All Millar does is trade for other teams cast offs no wonder we get hammered every night. Too greedy to move eberle rodewald or the new euro slug he picked up. well im dropping 2 of my season tickets and sponsorship of this team.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Should have trade point this year and started the rebuild. Next year doesn't look any better for you guys.

I'm glad that they didn't trade point but he was their only trade bait. Eberle and Rodewald could have been dealt but 20's are tougher to deal. Millar has done absolutely nothing since he has been in mj. He has already tried to rebuild and failed miserably and I'm not confident he won't fail again. Our D is tough to watch.

Default I agree with the last 2 posts

next year will be the same 9th or worse not enough skill up front.Point will be relied on for most of the offence with gregor and howden . White will chip in as well but after that nothing some new 16-17 yr olds and then the cast offs shynkuryk jeanot halbjewachs etc. defence should be better but brown valentine and gardiner need to improve ALOT. Perillat is showing huge upside offensively .this 2nd rebuild could look like the same as the last one. Point and sawchenko and then a bunch of busts hansen white potomak urhrich etc. this rebuild could end up Howden and not much else because the scouting is the same. An idiot could draft point sawchenko howden oh right one did .
    GO WARRIORS GO