Thread: Klimchuk Update

Default Klimchuk Update

From Gregg Drinnan......

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Drinnan's blog
    There was some bad news for the Regina Pats from the camp of the NHL's Calgary Flames on Saturday. Flames head coach Bob Hartley told Scott Cruickshank of the Calgary Herald that Regina F Morgan Klimchuk is "going to be off for a few weeks.” . . . Klimchuk, who had 30 goals and 44 assists in 57 games last season, injured his left wrist during an exhibition game on Wednesday when he jammed it into the boards following a check.

Iconwhl

I had heard he had a wrist injury on Friday or Saturday he just can't seem to stay healthy for an entire season. Last year wasn't it his wrist before he left for NHL camp as well?

I would expect the flames to reassign him sometime this week if he is out for a few weeks not much need to keep him around and just fall further behind the pros in terms of game shape.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I would assume that Calgary would keep him around. They have an investment with Klimchuk and put him through the rehab in Calgary. He is a Calgary boy, so it really is not costing them anything to keep him around for rehab and skating with the other injured players