Thread: Busy day for Blades. ..

Default Busy day for Blades. ..

Chase Clayton and Tyler Dea released. Ottenbreit traded for Adam Henry from Seattle. Not sure about the last deal although I have heard good things about Henry in the past. Liked Ottenbreit though.

Don't mind Woods making changes. It was expected

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Chase Clayton and Tyler Dea released. Ottenbreit traded for Adam Henry from Seattle. Not sure about the last deal although I have heard good things about Henry in the past. Liked Ottenbreit though.

Don't mind Woods making changes. It was expected
    Wow. Woods isn't messing around.

For a team that keeps saying they are a young team or rebuilding, they seem to be bringing in older guys. Ottenbreit looked good, he was big, and he had nothing but upside ... don't get it.

You have to assume there is a plan, but hard to see what the plan is. Time will tell!

& now Moodie is on his way back to Saskatoon

Woods sure likes to trade but outside the Schrbek (however you spell it nor do I care) trade nothing is anything great just moving players around is all.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

What a circus.it's almost like Woods and Priestners agenda is too erase as many players with ties to molleken. How many roster changes since their last home game? I lost track.

Smile

and the star phoenix says Moodie will become the starter and Amundrud is the back-up, Trevor Martin reassigned.........., I don't know how I feel about that?????? What do you guys think

Iconwhl

I think that's a major step backwards as everyone in our division knows Moodie isn't worth nothing. Hopefully for you Blades fans he has improved after being in Spokane for camp and such
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/