Thread: Blades Game Question

1. Default Blades Game Question

I’m from Ontario and considering making a road trip to Saskatoon (and likely Prince Albert too). I probably won’t make it until sometime during next season, but I was just curious on what to expect when I go.I have seen pictures of the rink and have read an article about it (just whatever is on Stadium Journey). What is the fan experience and atmosphere like? I could just get tickets at the door right? Anything else I should know about? If I have any more questions, I will post them below. Like I said above, I have plenty of time to do so, I was just thinking about it now so I wanted to know. Thanks.

Smile

Glad you asked chrysleraspen08, I would like to go into great detail however if you read the first thread "Information for Fans Visiting Saskatoon", it will tell you all that you need to know arena wise as well as hotels/eateries....., of course it's not called Credit Union Centre anymore as it's the Sasktel Centre now.
    My personal opinion with fan atmosphere/experience as it depends on a few things, weather, promotions, prizes, teams.
    See us here in Saskatoon don't get "big" crowds very often unless you consider 5000 as a big crowd, but usually get a big crowd during a promotion (case in point, Gene Simmons about 3 years, we got 9000), but it depends on the night. Most games however, the atmosphere isn't that great, you are more likely to get a bigger atmosphere in Prince Albert where their rink only houses 2700...., but everyone differs in atmosphere.
    To answer your ticket question, yes you can buy right at the door.
    Hope that helps.......
    P.S. If you thinking about doing this road trip next season, maybe possibly taking in a game in Moose Jaw, Swift Current and Regina as they are only 2-3 hours away.