Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Woods/Priestner Not impressing me

I do like the effort I've seen in the last four games ,the compete level is up compared to the first five games.

Well I wasn't able to make the past 2 games due to work commitments but it sounds like I didn't miss much!

Wow. Forsberg and Sloboshian gone. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    Well I wasn't able to make the past 2 games due to work commitments but it sounds like I didn't miss much!

Last time I seen Portland was in the Memorial cup here. They almost won it with a very good team. Both teams are in rebuilds. I would say I will see Portland in a Memorial Cup before the Blades. This team was schooled in every aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post

I went to the game against Lethbridge and the team played not too bad IMO. Moodie let in three or four goals that should be stopped, which makes me wonder why he got the start the very next game when it's a back to back.

Apparently that 16 year old goaltender Lethbridge has is crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by ofhdhdy View Post
    I went to the game against Lethbridge and the team played not too bad IMO. Moodie let in three or four goals that should be stopped, which makes me wonder why he got the start the very next game when it's a back to back.
    I was wondering the same thing..., plus on Saturday he let me 2 goals he should have stopped...., goal number 1 went right through his legs and goal number 3 was a east flutter shot that he missed saving......, on the third goal the Blades were putting on pressure and were down 2-1, Soshin missed an open net.

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing..., plus on Saturday he let me 2 goals he should have stopped...., goal number 1 went right through his legs and goal number 3 was a east flutter shot that he missed saving......, on the third goal the Blades were putting on pressure and were down 2-1, Soshin missed an open net.
    Amundrud played last night and looked pretty good for the most part again. Made some saves at key times and that's what a teams needs from the crease.