Thread: Klimchuk is back

Default Klimchuk is back

CALGARY, AB -- The Calgary Flames announced today that they have assigned forward Michael Ferland and defenceman Patrick Sieloff to the Adirondack Flames of the American Hockey League. Additionally the Flames announced that forward Morgan Klimchuk has been assigned to the Regina Pats of the Western Hockey League.
    Still two weeks away from being able to play. Might be interesting. If the Pats can keep getting scoring from 'committee', does that make Morgan expendable??

Iconwhl

fully expected him back this week, he is not ready to make the flames so its pointless to keep him there while he rehab's an injury with the NHL season set to open up they don't want to waste time on a player who isn't going to be on the roster all season long.

Welcome back Morgan you make us that much better that is until we trade you... sorry but I believe its pretty much a 99% sure thing in the bank
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    fully expected him back this week, he is not ready to make the flames so its pointless to keep him there while he rehab's an injury with the NHL season set to open up they don't want to waste time on a player who isn't going to be on the roster all season long.

Welcome back Morgan you make us that much better that is until we trade you... sorry but I believe its pretty much a 99% sure thing in the bank
    Agreed, although I won't enjoy seeing him go. The thing the old regime didn't understand, trading favorites and local boys is okay as long as you build a contender. Fans want a contender more than anything else.

As for a tough guy what Harris maybe he should step up to the plate and show us the passion to play here

We no that defence needs work . But someone should tell Regain that he is a DEFENCEMAN . From what I seen all over ice but where he should be . Someone said he needs grooming . I think a lot . He was a over rated draft pick in 2012 . Friends of the old coaching staff . It's not spring hockey anymore or pee wee's . Hope the new coaching staff can see it not only us in the stands