Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pats vs KOO & TC

Comrie is the best goalie in the league, but still no excuse. Allot of the vets need to step up. The power play is simply not where it needs to be. If they play 5-5 they are ok. It was a strange night watching the puck bounce around for sure.

Where are the older vets? They need to lead by example.

However they are a game above 500. This road trip will speak volumes.

Don't know if you've heard this about Cole Hamblin who played just a little bit for you guys, saw it on Virden's site, hope he fights it off.....

Former Virden Oil Capital Cole Hamblin has been hospitalized in Winnipeg since late September due to mucoepidermoid carcinoma, a rare form of cancer. A website has been launched at gofundme.com/fhl9jk to raise money for his family’s expenses.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

The Pats had his name and pic up at the last home game and they have him on their website. They are contributing money to his recovery. One can only wish this young man and his family the very best as they go through this journey. I have gone through this with my wife so I know deeply what they are going through. My prayers and wishes are with Cole and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    The Pats had his name and pic up at the last home game and they have him on their website. They are contributing money to his recovery. One can only wish this young man and his family the very best as they go through this journey. I have gone through this with my wife so I know deeply what they are going through. My prayers and wishes are with Cole and his family.
    Kudo's to the Pats. Cancer sucks, let alone when young people are afflicted with it. Hope your wife made it through her battle without too many side effects Chopper....Puts junior hockey into perspective that's for sure
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default status of Fuhr

any word if Fuhr is rejoining the team for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Kudo's to the Pats. Cancer sucks, let alone when young people are afflicted with it. Hope your wife made it through her battle without too many side effects Chopper....Puts junior hockey into perspective that's for sure
    Thanks for the kind words. It's always a daily battle and always hoping it doesn't return. Your right about perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    any word if Fuhr is rejoining the team for this weekend?
    It's been real quiet surrounding him. He played real well the start he got in MJ and I felt he would push Wapple. Wapple is a good goalie but hasn't really been a full time guy until this season. At times he's looked tired and having a guy like Fuhr around to spell him off is a nice thing to have. Otherwise we hope the youngster we have now is up to the challenge.

Iconwhl

From what I heard at the last 2 pats games is that Fuhr has a family member that is doing well.... My guess is someone close to him is failing and that always comes before sports.

I'm not sure how true this is as you know how rumours can get started all I'm doing is passing on what I heard so take it with a grain of salt.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/