Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: After ten - The Forwards

Amazing how Bleacks can go from in the dog house, to WHL player of the week with one heart to heart with Sutter. Would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during that meeting. I was at the Moose Jaw Game on the weekend and seen a totally different Rebels team playing than what I have seen at the rest of the games I have been to. Really interested to see if they can keep it going against a tough MH team tonight.
    Last edited by Moonergroupie; 10-28-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonergroupie View Post
    Amazing how Bleacks can go from in the dog house, to WHL player of the week with one heart to heart with Sutter. Would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during that meeting. I was at the Moose Jaw Game on the weekend and seen a totally different Rebels team playing than what I have seen at the rest of the games I have been to. Really interested to see if they can keep it going against a tough MH team tonight.
    I'm cautiously looking forward to the game tonight. It's going to be interesting to see if they can keep that kind of effort and play going, or if Med Hat puts a licking on them and sends them back down the road they just came from. A very good measuring stick game tonight.

I will just be happy if they show up and compete in tonight's game, win or lose.