Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another stupid trade.... Millette to PA for a 5th in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    LOL, Good one. Does that ever happen to the Blades though?
    Not that he's the next Jordan Eberle but Turner Ottenbreit was an 11th round pick. He will be nice to watch for the next few years. Errrrrr. Wait a minute .....
    Last edited by curwie; 11-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    Not that he's the next Jordan Eberle but Turner Ottenbreit was an 11th round pick. He will be nice to watch for the next few years. Errrrrr. Wait a minute .....
    I watched him play quite a few times last year, and watched him play 3 games in the WHL this year. I can see why Seattle wanted him for a 20 year old that they were going to probably cut anyways. What I can't see is why the Blades agreed to the deal. Oh that's right," because they wanted him" was the explanation. Now it all makes sense, just not sure to who. I really do hope they get their **** together and soon.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    I watched him play quite a few times last year, and watched him play 3 games in the WHL this year. I can see why Seattle wanted him for a 20 year old that they were going to probably cut anyways. What I can't see is why the Blades agreed to the deal. Oh that's right," because they wanted him" was the explanation. Now it all makes sense, just not sure to who. I really do hope they get their **** together and soon.
    yes to date that is by far the worst trade of the year. When Seattle came thru Regina I wanted to see what you Blades fans were all upset about with this player Woods traded for a 20yr old and by god I don't get how he could of moved him for a scrap 20yr old.

Turner Ottenbreit has the size and plays a fairly mean type of game, in today's game those types of players are so hard to come by I mean come on kids now a days don't even have to carry their own bags they wheel their bags no wonder so many kids are such wussies now a days.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/