Thread: Taylor Ellington & Michael Wuchterl.

Toporowski Guest

Default Taylor Ellington & Michael Wuchterl.

Hi!
    I'm Toporowski a.k.a. "Topper" a.k.a. "Topo".
    I have been closely following these two 'Tips players.
    IMO this upcoming season both Taylor Ellington & Michael Wuchterl will really start to shine!
    I feel that this year Taylor Ellington can become a top ten enforcer and successfully replace Mitch Love. I also feel that, if given enough ice time, Michael Wuchterl can lead the WHL in hits (bodychecks). I really like these two guys. Both are fearless and high energy players.
    I would love to be able to discuss these two 'Tips players with all of you!
    P.S. - Good thing I found this website & discussion forum. This place is awesome! Good thing I registered and joined. I'll look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!

Default players

I also expect big things from Ellington this year. The D will be a bit undersized and young this year. Someone is going to need to step up. We know Heshka will be solid, but who else?

Feorello Guest

Lightbulb

Wow! A thread on my two favorite players! Well aniways. I think that they will both go really far this season. If Taylor's talent continues to grow like it has, he will be able to replace Love. And Wuchterl... Ya, I too think he will give out the most hits. He's a really good player, and I can't wait to see how his talents grow and develope this season.