Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats vs Blades/Warriors

Iconwhl Pats vs Blades/Warriors

Well tonight's win in Saskatoon may of been a very costly 1 with both Wagner and Steel leaving the game with injuries. Not sure the status on the injuries yet but that would be a huge blow to our roster if they are out any length of time. If we need to call someone up I would really like to see Adam Berg get a call up finally, most of us Pats fans know that he has been ranked by central scouting and was invited to that Jr. A event last month with Mumby & Zimmer

Kudos for Brooks stepping into the Klimchuk line and producing and assisting on all 3 klimchuk goals in the 3rd period
    Last edited by patsdude114; 12-30-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added comment about Berg
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Johnny makes me laugh "steel has a boo boo" "Wagner a charley horse thing" if they can't go we'll play short. Sounds like both injuries are minor. Mi would like to see berg and Zimmer called up.

John Paddock should start a school on the nuances of post game interviews…he's a beaut isn't he?……love his insight

For two periods it was totally snorsville. Not much emotion or fire most of the game. Brooks and Klimchuk had 5 minutes of magic so we chalk up another win. We don't seem to want to initiate much in the way of physical play. Still taking too many cheap hits.

We're not slowing down the forecheck and our d-men have taken far too many questionable hits. We need to stop that and we need to initiate the physical play more often, rather than being on the receiving end all the time. No physicality will hurt us in the end.

Greg Drinnan's blog has an interesting article in it. He says the Pats are the second best team he has witnessed this year. It's nice to see a transformation taking place. Drinnan is a pretty good judge of these things.

The injury bug has really bitten us lately. Hope we can start to get some bodies back soon. It might be nice to see Berg, Freadrich or others so we can all see what they can do.

The articles on the probable Draisatl move have a strong odour surrounding them. Chenyowith in Kootenay says he isn't selling his talent. That suggests that with his guys off the market, the price of the remaining guys will be more expensive. I think it also makes him a potential partner for the Pats as he will likely be a buyer. McKechnie is an ex-Ice scout so there is a knowledge of their personnel. Kootenay have never been afraid to pull the trigger on big trades so I think we should stay tuned there.

Default Drinnan

Is a big bag of wind. His blog is ok in some places, but his personel opinions are horse kupppy. Why is he not working for the Kamloops paper anymore? Because he's good?? Not
    http://a.applovin.com/redirect?clcod...044b4e665ecbf4

Iconwhl

I personally think Drinnan is an idiot and his opinions mean nothing to me but to be fair the Pats are the 2nd best team in the league since Nov. 1st inly team better then them is kootaney. We got off to a slow start with our 3rd new Head Coach in 4yrs so again they were forced to learn new systems to start the year, when you get returning head coaches year in and year out say like BRN the systems hardly change year to year.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Icon06

if your a true Pats fan : you will believe the Pats to be the best team in the WHL . if really look at it new owners new bench boss and the team is winning. From what I understand that the Parker group wasnt that good . Traded all the draft pick away , knowning that they where going to sell and left a mess . I think they Boys or doing good . lets give credit to the owners , coaches and players .we want the players to believe in John system . Shouldn't we back them . looks like it working
    Last edited by D cherry; 12-31-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Default Pats

I agree with you boys, the Pats have played very well this year. Paddock's influence has been very positive obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    I personally think Drinnan is an idiot and his opinions mean nothing to me but to be fair the Pats are the 2nd best team in the league since Nov. 1st inly team better then them is kootaney. We got off to a slow start with our 3rd new Head Coach in 4yrs so again they were forced to learn new systems to start the year, when you get returning head coaches year in and year out say like BRN the systems hardly change year to year.

How is Gregg Drinnan an idiot? His WHL blog is one of the best around. If u don't agree with some of his stuff then fine but that doesn't make him an idiot lol.
    Last edited by Trav; 12-31-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Is a big bag of wind. His blog is ok in some places, but his personel opinions are horse kupppy. Why is he not working for the Kamloops paper anymore? Because he's good?? Not
    The Kamloops Daily News ceased operations in January of 2014. That might be why he no longer works for the paper.