Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pats vs SC home & home

I don't know how Harrison skated off after that hit.

I don't want to give up on Reagan quite yet. Here is a guy that through his bantam and midget career was so much bigger than most other players. So he was able to win battles with just his size. Now players are the same size as he is and he has to learn to win battles with body position and by out working the other guy.

Iconwhl

any word if there is a suspension going to Rigbby for that hit on Harrison? the refs missed it but did the video miss it? (im pretty sure it was rigby that hit him very high)

Im not 1 to give up on Reagan yet either, I have never once said trade Reagan (not implying you think that I did though) he is only 17 and has a lot of upside still. I wouldn't be upset though if they moved him for another 17yr old Dman who shot left though.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Ok yes right no one knows the plan yet. If Harrison is banged up I can guarantee a trade for a Dman as Mortlack is not able to skate well enough. With Hillsinger out we must get 1-2 Dman unless Harrison injury is shorterm. Teams are built from backend and if we think we can get buy we are kidding ourselves.

Who are our other Dman prospects that can play minutes?

Let's get a deal for Hobbs or Clague.

1 question is our team any better in 1-2 years from now......that will be the question?
    Buyers or sellers and season greetings!

Iconwhl

any word on how long Hilsendager will be out for . how about trades. you build or just run with what we have . do you think Clauge would be the answer !!

Default Clague

Fat chance you'll get Clague unless you are prepared to really pay.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Fat chance you'll get Clague unless you are prepared to really pay.
    There is no way BRN will part with Clague not even if both Klimchuk and Burroughs are on the table. Clague was the best Dman in the entire draft, you pay big time for those and even then it isn't enough.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Brandon does have a lot of prospects and no room for them, but I doubt clague is on the block.

McCrimmon wouldn't trade Clague for anything the Pats have. He's likely more valuable than Patrick. Keeping his picks is what has allowed him to rebuild quickly. That's something the Pats could never get to since they were always buyers, and traded away their draft picks. It's extremely sad that the utterly stupid building plan the Pats used under the Parkers, is still embraced by some fans. In order for long term success you need to establish a plan and stick to it. It can't be impeded by some low or highs.

Right now the Pats don't have the depth to go very deep in the playoffs. The defence is inexperienced, rather small and somewhat injury prone. In addition to d-men they would also need at least a couple impact forwards but have nothing to trade. Outside of Wapple little depth in net. They won't trade draft picks any further. One shouldn't read too much into being a top four team in a weak division and conference. Trading our B- players for another teams B- players gets you the square root of nothing. Because of that I doubt that Paddock's going to stand pat. You either need to be buyers or sellers. He won't pay the price to be a buyer. Rearranging the deck is a losers blueprint. Right now smart money goes with him moving 2 or 3 19 year olds.

The difference between the 1st SC game and the 2nd game was that we showed some "truculence" as Brian Burke puts it. You can't allow that BS stuff SC tries to pull off. I don't care about suspensions. We should have enough guys to loosen chicletts if that's how they want to play it. Among the various things we need, Paddock had better understand he needs to acquire some toughness. Long overdue. It's time to look after ourselves cause you know the League sure won't.

now that we realized that Clague is not answer . who would be your next pick for the Pats . maybe SC as a player to trade: how about Dillion Dube from the Rockets
    Last edited by D cherry; 12-29-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Chopper great points made. You take control of team until Jan 10. Then back to Paddock.