Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Pats vs SC home & home

Default Trades

IMO I think Burroughs is the real commodity. He plays 30 min a night QBs the power play. Most likely place if they do anything I think is kootney or Calgary. Draude and perhaps even Thomas are candidates. Who knows PG has allot of good young D men with size.

In the US division my guess is Portland would love to get there hands on Burroughs.

On the other hand he may come back next year. I think Klimchuk is AHL bound no matter what so the value is somewhat reduced there.

Prehaps even Hunt may want to go to a contender. RD is making a push but unsure what they have to give up from the cupboards.
    Perhaps Strand or a palenchuk(poor season so far).

Reading Choppers comments I like most as they make sense, however the talk of trading Williams(not sure who made that one) makes none and the talk of getting claque!!!! Get serious!!! Never happen.

My opinion. Go young. Get 17-18 year olds and really go for it next year and year after.

Quote Originally Posted by RWAH View Post
    Picked this out of the Calgary Sunday Sun

ON A ROLL

(Top records since Nov. 1)

Team GP W L OL Win%

Kootenay 21 17 4 0 .810

Regina 19 14 4 1 .763

Kelowna 23 16 5 2 .739

Brandon 20 13 4 3 .725

Portland 21 14 6 1 .690

Medicine Hat 22 14 7 1 .659

Red Deer 22 13 6 3 .659

Chopper: The owner of the Rockets says the Draisal (sp) talk is all talk and no action. It could have started because the Oilers picked up a player off waivers from Boston so need to move a player to make room.
    Yup, you could be right on that. It was only a report coming out of the WJC. It seems to be a bit of a parallel to the Pulliot situation with Portland last year. It wouldn't surprise me if it materialized.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Yup, you could be right on that. It was only a report coming out of the WJC. It seems to be a bit of a parallel to the Pulliot situation with Portland last year. It wouldn't surprise me if it materialized.
    I get what your talking about Chopper but I think you mean Dumba

I think that's the exact type of deal we will see here, there was no 1st round picks involved at all best pick was (2) 2nd rd picks and there was a condition for a 2nd or 3rd pick in 2016 depending on the time frame it took for Dumba to report.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    I get what your talking about Chopper but I think you mean Dumba

I think that's the exact type of deal we will see here, there was no 1st round picks involved at all best pick was (2) 2nd rd picks and there was a condition for a 2nd or 3rd pick in 2016 depending on the time frame it took for Dumba to report.
    Yup….Dumba

The area I would like to see the Pats do something are with they older guys on their list. It doesn't appear Mumby will play with the Pats, so can't they move him for something we can use? Berg is rated by Central Scouting but he's not here? Is Zimmer on their radar?

All three were invitees to the Jr A challenge all-star team. Mumby made the team. Hobbs did too, so maybe Hobbs for Mumby+?. Hobbs gives us something we could really use. A lot of 17 yr olds were not rated by CS but are in the WHL. Why not Berg?

We've kept Mumby on our list a long time. I'm thinking it's time to fish or cut bait. When you combine prospects we have along with roster guys, we should be able to get a lot of what we're needing.

Rigby gets 2 games.