Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Gay to Red Deer? - Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Bighat View Post
    Pats dude we did sell the farm, and the the difference between this year and eberle's year is we snuck into the playoffs and should have sold the farm.

Yes I watch every team play and I don't remember Gabrielle standing out I do remember him sitting out. He's a pat now and I'll cheer him on and the team. I have zero problem with the klimchuck trade, the rest that's another story. Oh we'll see you all at the massacre tomorrow nite.

Pats dude since your so good at predicting the future of the pats playoffs can you give me an insider tip whose going to win the Stanley cup.
    you're simply clueless.

Pats dude we did sell the farm, and the the difference between this year and eberle's year is we snuck into the playoffs and should have sold the farm.

Yes I watch every team play and I don't remember Gabrielle standing out I do remember him sitting out. He's a pat now and I'll cheer him on and the team. I have zero problem with the klimchuck trade, the rest that's another story. Oh we'll see you all at the massacre tomorrow nite.

Pats dude since your so good at predicting the future of the pats playoffs can you give me an insider tip whose going to win the Stanley cup.
    I thought you were selling your tickets?

We had no farm to sell...

Pats rock we have a great farm system, we're loaded tons of talent there. Nobody wants the tickets.

Brandon fan yes I have a clue more than you know. We gave up more than we received and that means you loose when it comes to trades. I found out another reason why some of the boys were traded, they were grumbling after klimchucks trade and the locker room doesn't like mr Gabrielle too much.

I found out another reason why some of the boys were traded, they were grumbling after klimchucks trade and the locker room doesn't like mr Gabrielle too much.
    Of course they don't. He probably beat the tar out of them all as a sixteen year old. Best babysitter in the East you could have got for Sam.

Pats rock we have a great farm system, we're loaded tons of talent there. Nobody wants the tickets.

Brandon fan yes I have a clue more than you know. We gave up more than we received and that means you loose when it comes to trades. I found out another reason why some of the boys were traded, they were grumbling after klimchucks trade and the locker room doesn't like mr Gabrielle too much.
    You're so full of **** it's not even funny. You didn't have any credibility to begin with so I guess you didn't have much to loose. Gabrielle was a popular guy in the dressing room it was McCrimmon the problem was with you clown. Get you're facts straight before you post you're dribble. Even you're own team fans on here think you're completely clueless so don't say you have any idea what you're talking about.

Iconwhl

You really think we are going to miss the playoffs hey lmao you are such a laughing stock your making the old lordstanley look like a mastermind. This Pats team would have to completely sink ship for us to miss the playoffs, and that team 45mins west of us would really have to pick up their game with their extremely small team and defense that looks so lost even on the best of nights.

As for the Stanley Cup I could careless who is going to win the Stanley Cup I rarely watch the boring NHL but that's a topic all in itself.

If you are serious about selling your season tickets (which I highly doubt you are) I'll buy them off you for $20 and then donate them to big brothers, at least they will enjoy going to the games and not whine and complain about every little thing.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I didn't say we weren't going to make the playoffs but it will be close. Hey brandon fan did they teach you how to read, our players don't like him, I repeat our players. Please learn to read before you name call.

I didn't say we weren't going to make the playoffs but it will be close. Hey brandon fan did they teach you how to read, our players don't like him, I repeat our players. Please learn to read before you name call.
    You know exactly what you were implying. And even if not you have no idea how dumb that sounds. How would the players have any idea if they liked the guy or not? He's barely been in the league a year and none of them have ever played with him. And to say players got traded cause they don't like him? What league do you think they are playing in. Trust me it's not the first time and agitator has been traded. You just need to stop posting cause you sound more and more simple every time.

Personally I don't care what the other fans think it's my opinion. I've paid for season tickets and I'm giving my honest opinion. If you don't like them don't read them, which i found out you can't read.