Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trade Deadline

Default i think everyone is....................

starting to figure it out..the kids have a new light in them for a very simple reason.. the crap is gone...sittler burke Reagan, even Baltram all great additions to this club.....sittler was amazing tonight..............
    GO CANES GO.................

Nice to see Anholt being a little proactive and getting a nice young piece in Wesley. Too bad he brought in a 20 to replace Jones. Just shipped out an 8th rounder for no apparent reason.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Sayers gone for a 5th.
    Anholt must believe that small marginally skilled players don't get it done.
    If you're small you better be super skilled. Big difference between small guys like Petan, Hicketts, Sanford, Cox and Point and the Lethbridge smurfs like Hackman, Olynek, and Sayers.
    Looks like a real change is happening in CandyCane land.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

All in all I think Anholt should be given a B+ in his transactions so far. Direction is excellent and return is good. Looks like the roster seems far more content with the hockey staff and the results seem improved.
    The franchise can only improve a little at a time. Before you know it something positive is occurring. Keep up the good work. You just never know.

Default canes pick up allan.............

from seattle, this back end just got gigantic.....
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    from seattle, this back end just got gigantic.....
    Strange one. Big guy that doesn't put up offensive numbers or penalty minutes.

The Canes have just sent Brett Kitt to the SJHL. So the current result of giving Duke and Erkamps away (plus the rights to Tak Anholt) is an average D-man in Kord Pankewicz and a below average forward, Ryley Lindgren.

Lindgren is probably worth the rights to Anholt. That means we gave up Duke and Erkamps for Pankewicz.....BRUTAL.

This has to be one of the worst trades ever in the WHL.
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 01-10-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    The Canes have just sent Brett Kitt to the SJHL. So the current result of giving Duke and Erkamps away (plus the rights to Tak Anholt) is an average D-man in Kord Pankewicz and a below average forward, Ryley Lindgren.

Lindgren is probably worth the rights to Anholt. That means we gave up Duke and Erkamps for Pankewicz.....BRUTAL.

This has to be one of the worst trades ever in the entire WHL.
    I think the trade Molleken pulled off to get rental Collin Valcourt for the Blades first rounder which is looking like it will be the first overall has that title.