Thread: KAM SC trade voided

Iconwhl KAM SC trade voided

Connolly for martin has been voided by the league as Connolly would not report to SC but instead has been traded to PG
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Garbage on so many levels. Connoly for thinking he is Lindros. Lamb for turning this team into a franchise people don't want to play. Higher ups in Swift are happy to squeak into playoffs and out first round year after year. Pretty sad to see.

I wonder why Connolly would choose to play in PG rather than SC? The teams are similar in points this season but he will be second guessing after the long bus rides he will have to endure from PG.

It would also be nice to see the Broncos trade to strengthen the team beyond only being able to make the playoffs and get ousted early on each year. They seem to be so afraid to go through the rebuild cycles other teams do for fear of losing too many fans in their down cycle of the rebuild. Thus we fans have to live with a mediocre team each season.

Iconwhl

To be fair to Connolly he is a Prince George boy and lots of BC kids don't want to come to the prairies to play hockey & really who could blame them when you start comparing the temps that the Eastern division gets compared to the BC division.

Either way I think the Broncos came out better in the trade with the Blades then the trade with the Blazers anyways.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I'd say bout the same, the higher pick is better but I'd take Connolly over Thomson.

Gamble deal by the Blades but Martin is a huge addition for them.