Thread: Welykholowa and Coglhan leave team for Jr. A

Default Welykholowa and Coglhan leave team for Jr. A

Not sure what to make of this , players leaving ? But didn't see these players here next year anyways .
    Last edited by Uknownothing; 01-08-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uknownothing View Post
    Not sure what to make of this , players leaving ? But did see these players here next year anyways .
    The writing was likely on the wall for both of them. No need for concern I don't think.

Iconwhl

the last time the Blades and Pats played IMO the only Blades player that was even noticeable was Welykholowa

but if Blades fans don't see this as a loss then no need to look too far into it then
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    the last time the Blades and Pats played IMO the only Blades player that was even noticeable was Welykholowa

but if Blades fans don't see this as a loss then no need to look too far into it then

The roster moves allow more ice time for the younger players and allows the Blades a chance to call up players to give them some games. Maybe Welykholowa had a strong game against Regina but overall I don't think he was in the Blades long term plan.

As for Coghlan, he asked for his re-assignment. Maybe he'll get moved to a west team b4 the deadline.