Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Trip Kootenay & Lethbridge

Default Road Trip Kootenay & Lethbridge

Looks like the Pats are better ball players. Heard the Toronto Blue Jays had a scout watching the Hobbs kids. He is a hell of a ball player.

Any updates of goal tending. Heard the recent draft goalie could be in the lineup?

Save travels Pats. I will be at game live in Lethbridge if my work plan goes as planned.

Heard Reagan is dominating out west!

That's Roy's grandson he should use a wood hockey stick (lightning).

This trip is going to be another difficult swing. Driving out to Cranbrook and then back to Lethbridge is long drive. The other obstacle for the team is that Cranbrook hasn't been a real friendly place for us. The Ice are playing well and back to Lethbridge where the Hurricanes have had some success lately. They just beat Kootenay. The have modified their team and in particular, their defence is huge. It's going to be extremely tough to get points. I hope we can get three of four points at least.

The first key in my mind will be that Wapple plays his very best. The other will be that the older players and leaders on the team start embracing their new roles and start leading by example i.e. hard work!

Having like one home game in a two week span leaves me dissatisfied as a fan. I hope the team looks at the schedule next year with an eye to improving it.

Iconwhl Brooks hurt indefinite, Wagner hurt day to day

Regina
    Addition
    #24 Adam Berg, F, from Jr. A (AJHL)
    Pats
    Injuries
    #10 Adam Brooks, F, lower body, indefinite
    #3 James Hilsendager, D, upper body, day-to-day
    #27 Austin Wagner, F, upper body, day-to-day
    Returns
    #28 Jared McAmmond, F, from injury
    #68 Pavel Padakin, F, from injury

^ from the WHL Weekly Report

Looks like Baseball hurt us more then helped us (if in fact it was from baseball)

on the flip side Berg is back with us and hopefully get to see him in a home game
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

At the game in Brandon, I seem to recall seeing Wagner get hit really hard on the boards in the corner to the left of the Pats bench. He went to the bench in pain and sat there wincing for a long time. Trainer checked him out. Pretty positive he played the rest of the game.

The loss of Brooks and Wagner at the same time is very troubling. Not only are they a big part of the offence, they are key penalty killers for us. When you take basically 2/3 of one line it's hard but then a pair of penalty killers as well is devastating.

I agree it's good to see Berg back in the lineup but he doesn't yet bring close to what these guys do. I would expect that Wapple could be under siege this weekend. You hope for the best but I wouldn't be surprised to see an o-fer!

Is Wagner and Brooks out of lineup. Brooks has been outstanding and if you were to pick a Pats MVP he would be the man as skater. He got no power play time either up to Christmas. Wappple would be a candidate as well.

I hope both guys are back asap but I guess more information will be released prior to game time.

I was trying to think of WHL experience with Pats lineup.......I don't have the numbers but its limited.

I have seen some younger players taking steps and passing veterans in performance as well which is awesome.

Go Pats go . Pp strong night

Ice 7 pats 3.

Hurricanes 4- pats 3 ot

Iconwhl

did anyone else have their webcast freeze with the feed?
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/