Thread: P.A./Saskatoon/Spokane/

Hybrid View

Default P.A./Saskatoon/Spokane/

Finally we get a little home stand stand. It seems like this team has been on the road forever. We get to see Berg tonight for the first time this season. As an AP he gets 10 games until his team is eliminated. I wonder if he could be an emergency call-up.

In the LP article, Brooks doesn't think he will be out too long. Maybe that's wishful thinking on his part. It's tough because he was having such a breakout season. It would be nice if the team can get on a little roll because there is another vicious Central swing soon.

Iconwhl

I was always under the impression that it was until the end of their season not when they are officially eliminated from the playoffs. As of right now if it actually is eliminated from the playoffs the Mustangs are 5pts out of the final playoff spot with 11 games remaining each. The Canucks who hold the final playoff spot are currently on a 5 game losing streak which has allowed the Mustangs to close the 10point gap they had at one point. Either way looks like the Pats may be waiting til the AJHL season ends anyways due to the Mustangs having more of a chance at the playoffs now.

Really looking forward to seeing Berg live though compared to on webcast, as you get a better feeling for the player.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Just a reminder to all the MH game next week on the 10th is on Shaw. No need to get frustrated by the buffering.

Iconwhl

If you are referring to the game being on access 7 as well the chances of that happening are slim to none as access communications hasn't been allowed to bring other shaw games this year as the 2 companies are having some issues with each other.

So odds are still very good that us fans who enjoying watching our pats on the road will still be stuck with the webcast

Not I as I have Shaw direct but the down side is I don't get the weekly Pat show. Should be a good game tonight
    GO PATS GO

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by RWAH View Post
    Not I as I have Shaw direct but the down side is I don't get the weekly Pat show. Should be a good game tonight
    GO PATS GO
    That's great that you have shaw I wish I had it myself not just for this up coming pats game but just for the WHL games in general

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    If you are referring to the game being on access 7 as well the chances of that happening are slim to none as access communications hasn't been allowed to bring other shaw games this year as the 2 companies are having some issues with each other.

So odds are still very good that us fans who enjoying watching our pats on the road will still be stuck with the webcast
    Game is on Access channel 70.

Cool!
    Thanks for that