Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: P.A./Saskatoon/Spokane/

Bighat- I can't Believe you sold your tickets.
    You are sounding like a warrior or bronco fan. Anyways your missing out!

The Pats are a new product on and off the ice. The games are now a show and entertainment. The atmosphere is electric in Pat Nation. Hats off to the Pats owners and leadership.

It's only been 6-7 months and there will be more to come with this NEW vision.

Bighat your either in the game or in the way.
    We need you to step up to plate and get back to business.
    We may even buy you a beer.....after your back!

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Bighat your either in the game or in the way.
    We need you to step up to plate and get back to business.
    We may even buy you a beer.....after your back!
    I can find a lot better things to give my $6 too then wasting it on bighat for a beer for him....like taking my $6 and putting it in the garbage can
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

You should save your $6 Scott and buy shaw tv. Shooter I wasn't going to buy tickets this year and at the last minute decided too and wished I didn't. I've had my tickets for 26 years and it's hard to let them go but I found myself missing more and more games. I like what the owners are trying and when they build the new rink that will be an experience. I guess we will see what they do in the off season to help the 19-20 yr situation. Also if the ticket prices go up. This team goes as far as wappel takes them.

Angry

All is talk about tickets and shaw tv sound like I'm back in high school . Anybody watch the games on the weekend . Fridays croud was good and Saturday not as big . The Pats hockey bug is starting to get around because the team is doing well and only will get better with time . And as for the Wapple thing you right ,because that's where all team start to build from is the goalie out . If you know anything about hockey . The boys believe In him and he helps teach them . After Saturdays game I seen Wapple talking To Hobbs and Daniel pointing around the ice you think he mite have been helping Hobbs out. Even when some people think Hobbs is the best D man . If you watched the game on Saturday Hobbs should have watched most of game from the bench .
    Last edited by D cherry; 02-08-2015 at 07:21 PM.

So here is a look at the Pats and Swift remaining schedule Pats 10 home and 9 road. Swift 11 home and 8 road
    Pats home (Brn - 2) (MJ - 2) (PA-RD - MH - Swift - Stoon - Koot - all 1)
    Away games (PA - 2) (MJ - 2) (MH - RD - Stoon - EDM - Swift - all 1)
    Swift home (PA - 3) (RD - 2) (MH - 2) (Spok - Koot - Let - Pats - all 1)
    Away games (MJ -2) (Stoon - 2) (Pats - PA - Leth - Brn - all 1)
    Each team plays identical (MH-2) (Koot-1) (RD-2) (Stoon-2) of the non playoff teams Swift has 8 games (Let-2 PA-4 MJ 2) The Pats have 7 games (PA-3 MJ-4) That leaves Swift with a game against Spok and Brn and the Pats play Edm once and Brn twice at home
    This schedule is pretty balanced as neither team as an advantage and I don't see either team moving to an 80% win percentage well the other drops to a 40% so IMO it is near impossible for the Broncos to overcome the 11 points down and get second place

Yes...lots of game day tickets being sold lately. Things are definitely looking up.

The playoff picturenactually seems to be much more up in the air than originally thought. The only two teams i see holding their places are Brandon and Regina. Like RWAH said, with the way the Pats and Broncos have been playing, I don't see the Pats losing second. With the better play of Moose Jaw now too, SC has to keep winning to make sure they make the playoffs! The Central is even more up in the air. Calgary is looking very capable of catching the Tigers, especially if they continue to slide. Then Red Deer is right there too. The wild card situation could get very interesting. MJ, Kootenay, and Edmonton are all within that group, with Swift Current needing to continue to win if they don't want to join them. Prince Albert is in the mix too, but they're beginning to look less and less in there.

Though they aren't safe yet, it's kind of nice to know pretty well where the Pats stand with a month and half left yet. I'm still confident they will manage 40 wins too.

Just checked the warriors schedule and they will be in tough to catch Swift. Next week they make the BC swing (while curling is in their building) but they have 2 home games against Swift. They play Leth then through BC, I think they will need 8 or 9 or 10 points from those 6 games and winn both those home games. It is doable but it is uphill.

Iconwhl

I'm not pulling for mj by any means although Id love to see another pats vs warriors playoff series....... As long as the Warriors win the winnable games against KAM PG & VAN they will be fine I think im still trying to catch SC. A win against LETH would be great for them too.

Really looking forward to Friday's game against SC as we have yet to play them since our trades.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    If you are referring to the game being on access 7 as well the chances of that happening are slim to none as access communications hasn't been allowed to bring other shaw games this year as the 2 companies are having some issues with each other.

So odds are still very good that us fans who enjoying watching our pats on the road will still be stuck with the webcast
    Game is on Access channel 70.

Cool!
    Thanks for that