Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets for 2015/2016

Default Season Tickets for 2015/2016

Ouch - just got my season ticket package for next season - we are going to pay and pay again. They are raising the prices to: $520 for Gold with no kids/senior discount if you get in on Early Bird or $625 regular. Silver is $400 for early bird and $500 for regular.
    thats a heck of an increase ~20%? pretty rough on someone on a fixed income.

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    Ouch - just got my season ticket package for next season - we are going to pay and pay again. They are raising the prices to: $520 for Gold with no kids/senior discount if you get in on Early Bird or $625 regular. Silver is $400 for early bird and $500 for regular.
    Are the silvers behind the nets? What was this years cost?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Are the silvers behind the nets? What was this years cost?
    Silvers are behind the nets. I believe this season lower level behind the nets was considered regular seating and upper level on east side was discounted - I think I recall $199 for those seats on early bird basis ......
    Last edited by dsquared; 02-10-2015 at 01:13 PM.

This was first postedin January
    We do not have the finite plan but I note that I surfed the East Conference teams web sites, and only Calgary and Edmonton have pricing by zone. Edmonton prices $709 sides and $548 ends
    Calgary has 3 zones but offer senior, youth/student and child discounts in all zones.
    Swift has some section discounts for lower rows and a family sections.
    All of the other teams discount by age and most use 4 classes Adult, Senior, Youth/Student 12/13 and child 5 to 12/13
    East division adult price (without earlybird discount) are Brn $450. MJ unknown, PA $540, Pats 1/2 season $299 (if you know the season price please post) S'toon $564, Swift $537
    Central division Cal $613 or $537 or $424, Edm $709 or $549, Koot $565 Let $414, MH $499, RD 1/2 season $299 (if you know what the full season price was please post)
    not of much use but interesting.
    comments welcome

This wil make the Pats the second highest ticket price in the East conferencn and may be the league. Please note only EDM and CAL price by zone and Calgary is less than these prices and have discounts for Sen. Jun. and child..

My 2 sen and 2 jun in the silver go to $1600.00 from what was less than $1000.00 Fat chance I will be there next season, it will be a 10 or 15 game coupon purchase and I will pick and choose the game to attend
    Last edited by RWAH; 02-10-2015 at 01:45 PM.

As reference I think my adult early birds in Bdn were $350?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    The new owners must really want to see the ends full instead of the middle it will look stupid when we get games on TV....no way families are going to pay those prices for their kids to go to every game.

For me it doesn't really effect me much at al as I have no kids and even at regular prices of $625 for gold (which my seat is) its still an avg of $17.36/game which is worth it for me but if I had kids no way in hell would I be paying those prices for them it would be a pat pack for them.

Not saying it will make a difference but send the Pats office a email and express yourself with how these new prices effect families as junior hockey is suppose to a family outing

pats@reginapats.com
    Last edited by patsdude114; 02-10-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Let me correct one thing first. My 4 tickets for the 2015/15 season were $1040.00 the same tickets for the 2015/16 season are $1600.00. Look what added value next season for $560.00 are 36 season ticket holder game prize raffles, 4 up from 2 bring a friend coupons and any (week day) toonie trade in, more opportunity to give my tickets away. Looks to me like the new owners are wanting to pay for the new clock/video in one year.
    Next season it will be four 20 game ($1080.00) flex packs books and the Pats attendance drops from 144 (36 X 4) to 80.

The Bighat is back from Hawaii and look someone wants us to pay for that new clock. Every team in junior hockey is bitc**** about attendance figures this season and what do the pats do raise ticket prices and draw less fans. Makes good business sense. $18.00 for jr hockey is insane. I'm glad Ive taken my stand sorry bye pats. I can go to Phoenix a couple times a year in the winter and watch hockey for the price of my 2 tickets.

Bighat I don't agree with you much but that last comment I fully agree with you on that.....

One thing that hasn't been released yet from my understanding is what walk up prices are going to be. As of right now adult prices are $20/ticket if they don't raise those prices for walk ups it sure doesn't give much incentive to get season tickets as it's usually for savings but a piddley like $2.50ish per ticket is not much savings.

I've been a fan of everything this new ownership group has done so far except these new prices. If they wanted to raise the current ticket prices/setup by $1-$2 I would be totally fine with that but this new gold and silver setup is not benefitting anyone as it's takin away the family experience that junior hockey is suppose to be.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

So I received my ticket package today and there $540 isn't that the same as last year for early bird. The season ticket after price $650 is more and walk up of $25 is a little high.