last season so many saying how good a job struch did with the blades given what he had to work with and he should have been given a second season behind the bench. not going to argue he had done a fine job.

the blades are on track to win a little over 20 games this season. i would argue bob woods has had even less to work with, especially with the deletion of scherbak from the roster, yet where is the pat on the back for woods?

woods inherited a roster that over and over was built trading picks and prospects for players to help now, only the now never came, the prospect list was wiped out.

i hope management and ownership can be patient. a lot of bitterness to overcome, and lots of that will only be overcome by winning. winning not just in the regular season, but in the playoffs too. a lot of wait and see, show me, attitude. i'm sure the $$$ losses will be significant for last season, this season, and potentially another two to come before the team improves and starts to become a better draw again.