Thread: Broncos Vs. Pats

Default Broncos Vs. Pats

I'm really liking our chances against Regina! This matchup, in my opinion, is exactly what we needed to get to the second round. It won't be easy, but easily within our reach...if the players come to play. Go Broncos!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Iconwhl

Lets get this series started already I give the Broncos the edge in this series if the same Bow shows up against the Pats as he did during the regular season. Scoring depth wise though the Pats have the edge, where the Broncos have the edge in terms of who is part of the top 4 on the backend.

Should be an interesting series................
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Angry

I'm just a fan with an opinion, but I really think that the Regina player should have gotten a penalty when he hit Debrusk in the head......., here is why to me.....
    It wasn't a clear cut breakway, so the Regina player had a chance to take the puck away but instead he went for the hit, I don't know if him leaving his feet a little could be to blame as well.
    Either way when I saw Vetter reffing the game, I knew a penalty wasn't going to be called.

What do you Bronco fans think about the hit???

P.S. Even I'm annoyed and I'm a Blades fan

Well they took out our best player and won in 4 straight. Don't think it would have made much difference. Team with 9 19 year olds should have been better. Bottom line is Lamb needs to go and plenty of people are talking about not renewing with him at the helm. But like I said before this board of directors couldn't be more out of touch with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    Well they took out our best player and won in 4 straight. Don't think it would have made much difference. Team with 9 19 year olds should have been better. Bottom line is Lamb needs to go and plenty of people are talking about not renewing with him at the helm. But like I said before this board of directors couldn't be more out of touch with reality.
    I agree with everything, Lamb chop hasn't taken us past the first round since he's been here I don't think. It's funny how the team starts the year playing good until about Christmas, then just tank. If the crowd gets much smaller the moving rumors will start again.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!