Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: another sad season over with

Smile

Think of it this way, at least you guys will get to pick 4th in the first round while we get to pick 12th and 19th since we traded away our first for Collin Valcourt 2 seasons ago....., second straight year where we have traded away our number 1 pick, but at least we have a first round pick this year unlike the past 20 years (exaggeration) for what KM fleeced us for!!!!!!!!!!!

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by brandonboy View Post
    One thing though is I don't think this trade will be made at the deadline. I think it will be done before the season opens.
    I fully agree with this comment, I think MJ will move him before the season starts as any move before the season starts no 16yr old rookie parents can put a stop to it due to schooling. It may be abit dirty and could give KM abit of a bad name with future prospects but Matteos has already played a WHL game so his NCAA chances are now gone, Stelio's parents could put a stop to a trade during his 16yr old season (schooling commitments) but they cant if the trade is done in the offseason.

The same can be said for any team interested in Point and wanting to dangle out their 16yr old talent coming into the league.
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I think it depends on what the WK's do in the playoffs this year. KM doesnt have a MC and Point would be the difference maker next year. I would hope Millar pulls the trigger as soon as this years play offs are over. We dont need picks we need 16 -17 yr olds to play with Howden Gregor Bowen etc. A early trade would benefit both clubs as you get to develop chemistry etc as well as marketing. Ill burn my tickets at the Warrior office if they dont move him .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    I think it depends on what the WK's do in the playoffs this year. KM doesnt have a MC and Point would be the difference maker next year. I would hope Millar pulls the trigger as soon as this years play offs are over. We dont need picks we need 16 -17 yr olds to play with Howden Gregor Bowen etc. A early trade would benefit both clubs as you get to develop chemistry etc as well as marketing. Ill burn my tickets at the Warrior office if they dont move him .
    I wish Bdn would have got Point this season. For the quenneville bros and????
    Then we would have had mcgauley, point, Patrick and kaspick as the centers, set for this year and next year if KM could have made it happen!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I wish Bdn would have got Point this season. For the quenneville bros and????
    Then we would have had mcgauley, point, Patrick and kaspick as the centers, set for this year and next year if KM could have made it happen!
    Don't think the Quennville bros would have helped the as Peter is a 20 and John would have only been a 1.5 year player. MJ needs youth. If Brandon wants Point it's going to cost them one of Mattheos or Clague plus Lewis and Kaspick and a pick. Sounds steep yes but considering what a team like RD is going to offer cause the Memorial Cup this is what I see it's going to take.

Don't think the Quennville bros would have helped the as Peter is a 20 and John would have only been a 1.5 year player. MJ needs youth. If Brandon wants Point it's going to cost them one of Mattheos or Clague plus Lewis and Kaspick and a pick. Sounds steep yes but considering what a team like RD is going to offer cause the Memorial Cup this is what I see it's going to take.
    Too expensive for half a year rental. Might have been more like that for a year and half. I think kaspick is untouchable, future captain. Mattheos and Lewis May be more available
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Too expensive for half a year rental. Might have been more like that for a year and half. I think kaspick is untouchable, future captain. Mattheos and Lewis May be more available
    When your going for a memorial cup no one is untouchable. The only player I can see being untouchable is Patrick. And like I mentioned earlier I believe Point will be moved in the off season and it's going to cost a kings ransom to get him.

When your going for a memorial cup no one is untouchable. The only player I can see being untouchable is Patrick. And like I mentioned earlier I believe Point will be moved in the off season and it's going to cost a kings ransom to get him.
    Disagree about kaspick. He's of such high character and ability, it would cost a kings ransom to get him. And no, I'm not one of his parents haha

to get the most for Point a deal will have to be made in the off season. probable price 2 young forwards a young d man and a 1st round pick. KM has the players to do the deal.
    GO WARRIORS GO