Thread: 2015 WHL Playoffs thread

Iconwhl 2015 WHL Playoffs thread

here is a thread we can talk about any playoff series we like instead of high jacking a thread based on the series that the thread is about
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I think you need the gritty guys in the playoffs to soften a team up so the skill guys can make an impact, and the 4 guys that are out are the guys who put the puck in deep and go get it, kill penalties and block shots. Without at least 2 of those 4 guys, no way Bdn wins this series. Clague on the top line is an embarassment and bad coaching

Yes the gritty players are needed come playoff time and I think that's where the WKs are going to miss Gabrielle the most.

Im not sure on the WKs lines but your top 6 forwards could be any teams #1 line so I am curious who is your #1 line exactly?

I would have to agree that if Clague was put on the 1st line that is bad coaching and that needs to change before tomorrow night. You can not hamper your top line by putting a player who has been hurt most of the year and who is a defensemen on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Yes the gritty players are needed come playoff time and I think that's where the WKs are going to miss Gabrielle the most.

Im not sure on the WKs lines but your top 6 forwards could be any teams #1 line so I am curious who is your #1 line exactly?

I would have to agree that if Clague was put on the 1st line that is bad coaching and that needs to change before tomorrow night. You can not hamper your top line by putting a player who has been hurt most of the year and who is a defensemen on the line.
    Ha I just said on the Bdn forum Gabrielle is a huge miss at playoffs!
    Top lines at the moment should be
    Klimchuck, mcgaulry P quennville
    Bukarts Patrick hawryluk
    Coulter J Quenneville Shmyr
    Taraschuk mattheos matsuba, hate having a 15 year old and two dmen, but KM refused to bring in Lycar and mcorrister after there seasons finished so he's given himself a real issue

If our 4 guys were back the top two lines stay the same and the bottom two go
    Duke JQ Shmyr
    Coulter campbell lisoway

Kale clague will be an all star, offensive dman in this league, but he's softer than soft and coming off an injury since Oct so to put him on the top line as a winger is astoundingly stupid IMO!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Ha I just said on the Bdn forum Gabrielle is a huge miss at playoffs!
    Top lines at the moment should be
    Klimchuck, mcgaulry P quennville
    Bukarts Patrick hawryluk
    Coulter J Quenneville Shmyr
    those top 3 lines are rock solid even with your injuries. So does that mean Clague was playing with Mcgauley and klimchuk tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    those top 3 lines are rock solid even with your injuries. So does that mean Clague was playing with Mcgauley and klimchuk tonight?
    Those would be three great lines, but for some reason KM played roulette with the lines and came up with brand new ones!
    Claque mcgauley hawryluk
    Klimchuck Patrick PQ
    Bukarts JQ Shmyr
    Coulter Mattheos matsuba
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Jesus in my opinion Bukarts needs to be playing more then 3rd line minutes. I have always liked that guy he is quick and skilled. Be interesting tonight cause the WKs don't want to fall behind 2-0 heading to EDM