With no disrespect to the Pats, because they were full deserving of the result they achieved, still in a state of shock that 4 games is all it took to end this years team. Now that the season is over, 5 players sign pro contracts, another invited to the U-18's and yet another ranked in the top 20 North American skaters. All that talent was guided by Lamb to 0 playoff wins. I suppose not much should have been expected with a career 3-12 playoff record. I read that the captain has taken the fall and thrown himself on the sword for the teams results. Nothing from the brilliant coaching staff on accepting any responsibility on a season that can only be considered a total failure. I remember sitting through a 2 hour presentation 3 years ago on how there was a plan in place to raise the standards and make the Broncos an elite franchise. I have long since farted out the smoke that they tried to blow up my ass that night. Lamb was put in charge of all things related to the team and it is blatantly obvious he is completely under qualified to do much of anything. With all respect to the guys that put on the suit, Lamb could *@&# up the job of being Charlie Horse if given the chance. I actually wonder what the point is in *****ing about Lamb as it seems painfully clear that the board could care less about the direction of this club. If fans would like the mediocre achieving teams, Lamb hockey is for you. This coach can make great players look good and good players look average. Any quality player that is here, gets so worn out half way through the season by being over played and put in situations where they can't succeed, they look a fraction of what they could be. Is it any wonder kids don't want to come here and others want to be traded out. With yearly failures like this, the end of this franchise is inevitable. Seriously considering seeing what teams like Regina and Medicine Hat provide for partial season ticket packages and commute to weekend games in those cities.