Thread: Blades select Jonathan Tychonick with their 1st pick...

Default Blades select Jonathan Tychonick with their 1st pick...

Tychonick is a 5'10" defesnseman. Had 20G, 38A for 58 pts and 72 PIM in 33GP playing for the NWCAA Calgary Flames of the AMBHL

Pretty electrifying player from what I've heard so far. Get's fans out of their seats. Should be fun to watch.
    Last edited by Trav; 05-07-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Tychonick is a 5'10" defesnseman. Had 20G, 38A for 58 pts and 72 PIM in 33GP playing for the NWCAA Calgary Flames of the AMBHL

Pretty electrifying player from what I've heard so far. Get's fans out of their seats. Should be fun to watch.
    Hopefully they can sign him right away and lock him up. I agree he looks like a terrific pick.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    Hopefully they can sign him right away and lock him up. I agree he looks like a terrific pick.

At the moment it sounds like he's going to sign but may not do that rite away.
    Kinda like what Josh Patterson did.

My guess is something drastic would have to happen that would cause him to not be a Blade in the future.

If he doesn't sign, then the Blades management have A LOT of explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    At the moment it sounds like he's going to sign but may not do that rite away.
    Kinda like what Josh Patterson did.

My guess is something drastic would have to happen that would cause him to not be a Blade in the future.

If he doesn't sign, then the Blades management have A LOT of explaining to do.
    Judging by his interview on the Blades site he will be a Blade. Either that or he's the best poker player in the world! Nice to see the kid with that kind of excitement. I am fan.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    Judging by his interview on the Blades site he will be a Blade. Either that or he's the best poker player in the world! Nice to see the kid with that kind of excitement. I am fan.

I saw the interview as well last nite. He does sound pretty pumped and wants to make the team at 16 and be an impact player rite away. Like his attitude.

It'll be interesting to see him and Ty Smith battle it out.