Thread: You've asked for it, we're listening! What other changes do you want to see?

Iconwhl You've asked for it, we're listening! What other changes do you want to see?

We've upgraded the site software and are looking to add much more content to the site, but one of the biggest limiting factors are the server load and speed. We're looking into upgrade options to greatly enhance the end user experience and make sure everything runs nice and quick.

What other improvements and additions would you like to see added to the site? This is WHLFans, a site FOR the fans, so we're here for you! Reply to this thread, or send a PM in anytime. Your input is much appreciated! Help spread the word that WHLFans is the BEST site around for Western Hockey League discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blade View Post
    We've upgraded the site software and are looking to add much more content to the site, but one of the biggest limiting factors are the server load and speed. We're looking into upgrade options to greatly enhance the end user experience and make sure everything runs nice and quick.

What other improvements and additions would you like to see added to the site? This is WHLFans, a site FOR the fans, so we're here for you! Reply to this thread, or send a PM in anytime. Your input is much appreciated! Help spread the word that WHLFans is the BEST site around for Western Hockey League discussion!
    The message portions are still blue-ish grey and white but the background and banners have turned red and dark (really-dark) grey...is that intentional? It's really hard to read black text against the new backround...for example: the line above this message that shows where you are in the discussion-tree says <Home> Forum <arrow> General <arrow> Forums <arrow> WHLFans Announcements <arrow> You've asked for it, we're listening! What other changes do you want to see? ...is black text on the dark bakground...only the last part after that "Reply to Thread" is white.

Like the rest of the site, though.

-Wapitikev

Quote Originally Posted by Wapitikev View Post
    The message portions are still blue-ish grey and white but the background and banners have turned red and dark (really-dark) grey...is that intentional? It's really hard to read black text against the new backround...for example: the line above this message that shows where you are in the discussion-tree says <Home> Forum <arrow> General <arrow> Forums <arrow> WHLFans Announcements <arrow> You've asked for it, we're listening! What other changes do you want to see? ...is black text on the dark bakground...only the last part after that "Reply to Thread" is white.

Like the rest of the site, though.

-Wapitikev
    Hello, Waptikev.

I was considering closing the site while I work on the new design but instead I've decided to leave it open. Everything will be sorted out soon, I only just started the new design about half an hour ago. Thanks for pointing out some stuff though! I am trying my best to make everything look better on the site.

-Boodog