Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Hockey Pool

Default NHL Hockey Pool

Is anyone interested in playing in a WHLfans.com NHL Hockey pool?

I have used officepools.com for setting up pools before, the service is excellent, they update eveyrthing on a nightly basis and the cost (20$ CDN) is amazingly cheap for what you get.

You can basically setup your own scoring sytem team limits, teams based on salary everything. I always assign points for penalty minutes as well, for all you fight fans out there.

If there is enough interest, I will be more than happy to set one up and take care of the bill. I'm thinking 20 people would be enough for me to set it up.

I am going to check with the admin if its "possible" for them to setup a WHL pool under the same system. Probably doubtful, but no harm in asking.

If you'd like to check out the system, the address is www.officepools.com
    Last edited by Beaner; 08-02-2005 at 03:00 PM.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Default intrested

I'd be in Beaner.
    Always Remembered

Me too,I'm in.

I checked with him about a WHL pool. Not worth it for them financially, which is no surprise.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Is anyone interested in playing in a WHLfans.com NHL Hockey pool?

I have used officepools.com for setting up pools before, the service is excellent, they update eveyrthing on a nightly basis and the cost (20$ CDN) is amazingly cheap for what you get.

You can basically setup your own scoring sytem team limits, teams based on salary everything. I always assign points for penalty minutes as well, for all you fight fans out there.

If there is enough interest, I will be more than happy to set one up and take care of the bill. I'm thinking 20 people would be enough for me to set it up.

I am going to check with the admin if its "possible" for them to setup a WHL pool under the same system. Probably doubtful, but no harm in asking.

If you'd like to check out the system, the address is www.officepools.com
    I'd be in too.

Default pool

i give it a go

Icon32 Count me in

This sounds like a great idea. Can't wait till the season begins(both NHL and WHL.)

I would be down for that

Highlander IN
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

Icon32 Me too

Lets get it on!!
    He Shoots... He Scores!!