Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders updated prospect stats

Blog Entries

Raiders have listed 15 year old puck moving d man , Landon Kosior of the Tisdale Trojans. Not sure how he went un drafted?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Raiders have listed 15 year old puck moving d man , Landon Kosior of the Tisdale Trojans. Not sure how he went un drafted?
    Yeah they listed him back in October

Blog Entries

Hearing the Raiders could have 3-4 16 year olds in line up next year.

Guhle , Wiesblatt , Brook and Saleski

Add in 17 year olds Adam Herold , Quinn Olson (if he leaves ajhl) and back up Brock Balas . Pretty young team again .

Potential roster :

Forwards:

Fonstad Kelly Montgomery
    Nachbaur Moe Leason
    Miller Pearce Krivokrasov
    Weisblatt Saleski Olson
    Brook

Still missing (Euro , 2 twenty year olds )

Defence :

Martin Pachal
    Hayes Sapego
    Rheinhart Herold
    Guhle

Scott
    Balas
    Last edited by Raiderfan8; 12-31-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Hearing the Raiders could have 3-4 16 year olds in line up next year.

Guhle , Wiesblatt , Brook and Saleski

Add in 17 year olds Adam Herold , Quinn Olson (if he leaves ajhl) and back up Brock Balas . Pretty young team again .

Potential roster :

Forwards:

Fonstad Kelly Montgomery
    Nachbaur Moe Leason
    Miller Pearce Krivokrasov
    Weisblatt Saleski Olson
    Brook

Still missing (Euro , 2 twenty year olds )

Defence :

Martin Pachal
    Hayes Sapego
    Rheinhart Herold
    Guhle

Scott
    Balas
    Hence the need to get some solid vets...next year we will be young...

We can't keep being young year after year - I thought the plan was to build around Scott. Next season should see Regina, MJ, and Swift drop off for sure. This team needs to be ready to compete for a division title at very least.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    We can't keep being young year after year - I thought the plan was to build around Scott. Next season should see Regina, MJ, and Swift drop off for sure. This team needs to be ready to compete for a division title at very least.
    Well as that roster would sit we would have 7 19 year olds . With Monty being the only 20. So wait and see what happens at the deadline. I may have been wrong when I said young.

What's your thoughts on moving guy like Hayes for a 19 year old ?
    Last edited by Raiderfan8; 12-31-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Well as that roster would sit we would have 7 19 year olds . With Monty being the only 20. So wait and see what happens at the deadline. I may have been wrong when I said young.
    You aren't wrong when you said young...one 20yr old who is a 4th liner on any other team...our 20s should be top 6 on the team...the way things are going we are 2 years from being a contending team

A couple updates on some of the listed guys. Guhle is over ppg in CSSHL . Brook is having a great year on the same team as Jarvis(11th overall) and has more points then Jarvis. Also Blake Jacques has been added to the list from that same team. Goalie Samuel Smith (AAA Cgy) is added to the list. Ozzy Wiesblatt is 7th in the AMHL scoring with 31 points in 23 games. Quinn Olson is having a great year in the AJHL he has 29 points in 33 games. The most surprising in my books is Davin Griffin, he is leading the Contacts in scoring. On the same team our 1st round picks Saleski has 10 points. 15 points behind Griffin.
    Last edited by Sttop; 01-08-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Blog Entries

I missed camp this year , was Quinn Olson there ?

Blog Entries

With the season over the Raiders will have a for sure top 3 pick in the bantam draft !!!!!Given the circumstances , would the Raiders ever trade down to maybe pick up a 20 year old ? Example ..... Kamloops picks 5 th overall and Logan Stankoven (who is from Kamloops )is suppose to go top 3. Do you trade raiders pick for the 5 th ? Maybe pick up a 20 year old from Kamloops and then select another prospect? Just a thought !