Thread: 2016-2017 Season Ticket Reminder

Default 2016-2017 Season Ticket Reminder

I just paid for my 2016-2017 season tickets and found out a couple of things that were not spelled out in the very clearly in their Jan 25 letter (IMO):
    1) You have to pay in full by April 15 if you want to take advantage of the early bird prices. I don't know if I got lucky last year but I got the early bird price with the equalized payment option last year - this is not available this year. If you want the equalized payment option you have to pay (for gold) $675 vs Early Bird $520. They usually extend the deadline. This was a bit of a shock to me as it meant I was paying the whole shot when I was expecting to only lay down a deposit.

2) It appears that if you elect the equalized payment option you are not guaranteed the same seats as last year - only those who have paid in full by April 29 will get that privilege.

I thought I would share my experience to see if I could save some grief

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    I just paid for my 2016-2017 season tickets and found out a couple of things that were not spelled out in the very clearly in their Jan 25 letter (IMO):
    1) You have to pay in full by April 15 if you want to take advantage of the early bird prices. I don't know if I got lucky last year but I got the early bird price with the equalized payment option last year - this is not available this year. If you want the equalized payment option you have to pay (for gold) $675 vs Early Bird $520. They usually extend the deadline. This was a bit of a shock to me as it meant I was paying the whole shot when I was expecting to only lay down a deposit.

2) It appears that if you elect the equalized payment option you are not guaranteed the same seats as last year - only those who have paid in full by April 29 will get that privilege.

I thought I would share my experience to see if I could save some grief
    I called down to the Pats and they stated the early bird prices are in effect until April 29, 2016. If you want to be included in the 10 prizes in 10 days thing, you have to be paid in full by April 15, 2016.