Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Training Camp

1. Default 2016 Training Camp

Registration is today for rookies and then they get the grand tour. According to Jeremy Klessens Twitter page, he sounds like he's going back to the Olds Grizzlies this year. I guess we'll know more about it when the rosters get posted.
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

is the other form dead now?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe glick View Post
    Bad time to shut it for maintenance, just when training camp starts!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joe glick View Post
    Yes the site has been officially shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Yes the site has been officially shut down.
    Why was that?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Do you guys think Brandon would go get Brennen Menell from The Giants ? Just seen he went home waiting for a trade. He's 19 so that would work for what we need . Not sure what kind of D man he is or any good . Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Do you guys think Brandon would go get Brennen Menell from The Giants ? Just seen he went home waiting for a trade. He's 19 so that would work for what we need . Not sure what kind of D man he is or any good . Thoughts
    Might be a good fit as he is from Minnesota. I think we need more experience on the team. GM Armstrong would be very familiar with him and what he is capable of.

Hope everyone has had a great summer!! Now it's time to get back to business. I've been reading on the white board that a potential trade is taking place with Victoria involving 4 players, does any one have any insight on this rumour? It's said that Victoria needs a 20 year old, one would think we wouldn't do anything until it's confirmed we get duke back.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Redwingsfan View Post
    Hope everyone has had a great summer!! Now it's time to get back to business. I've been reading on the white board that a potential trade is taking place with Victoria involving 4 players, does any one have any insight on this rumour? It's said that Victoria needs a 20 year old, one would think we wouldn't do anything until it's confirmed we get duke back.
    Done deal. 19 yr old dman Jordan Wharrie and pair of brothers from Minnesota. Big boys all around. Brothers are both big body wingers. All we gave up are picks. Gotta think some guys will be moved out now. Numbers are getting deep. Especially on RW.

Love this trade . As much I think Crim was one of the greatest gm's in the league or the CHL. This is something he didn't do . They got rid of a prospect that would not report and got something they needed in return .