Thread: 2017 Off Season

Default 2017 Off Season

What do you guys think this team needs to do this off season to improve? My wish list would be a new coach but that doesn't look like that will change. I also think they need to find some character guys to bring in . I think this team was lacking some leadership this year. If Patrick does return I hope they trade him at the deadline to build around the 16 year olds coming in this year . That's what I would like to see .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    What do you guys think this team needs to do this off season to improve? My wish list would be a new coach but that doesn't look like that will change. I also think they need to find some character guys to bring in . I think this team was lacking some leadership this year. If Patrick does return I hope they trade him at the deadline to build around the 16 year olds coming in this year . That's what I would like to see .
    I agree with every thing you say. Kirmel. Don't think you will see a coaching change and I don't think Patrick comes back unless he goes number 2 to Philly. You can see by this year's bantam draft that the team management must have realized that they needed players with more heart and competitivenes. Could use have used more of both this year. I am thinking the team is once again a possible wildcard team this coming season. Don't think they can handle Reg, MJ, SC or even PA, but I hope I am wrong. I guess the development of our 18's into 19's and our 16's into 17's will go a long ways to determining where we finish next year. We need to be more competitive in our overall play.