Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: 2017 Off Season

Quote Originally Posted by olwpgjet View Post
    here is a quick question, I know I could phone and find out but thought others might be interested too. For the preseason games, how much is a game ticket (or is it free)?? I have never gone to a preseason game, not sure I will yet but looking like a awful weekend , weather-wise.
    13.00 Dollars after box office fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    13.00 Dollars after box office fees.
    And you get great visibility because you can sit where you want, with no one in front of you, due to only about 750 people attending!
    Seriously though, pre season games are the best, because you see the rookies playing some meaningful minutes, very insightful!!!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    And you get great visibility because you can sit where you want, with no one in front of you, due to only about 750 people attending!
    Seriously though, pre season games are the best, because you see the rookies playing some meaningful minutes, very insightful!!!!!
    Don't think I can make it but as always , look forward to any insight that anyone attending can post.

I thought the effort was good again Friday night. Kruger looked good, Myskiw might want that goal back, but more than made up for it by just being steady as he faced 20 plus shots, looked good
    Sekundiak had limited shifts, I think he is was either ill or injured so meant Brandon effectively played with 3 lines
    Of the 16's, Hooker played the best, his type of game will be hard to sustain over the season as a smaller 16 year old, but man, that kid has a motor, and some vision based on the pass he laid out for bettens goal, Schneider doesn't really look like a rookie to me. McCartney also works hard, looks a bit like a confidence guy so will want a goal early in the season to keep his confidence up
    Ettinger looks pretty solid at this level, Wytnick looks a lot more confident as well
    Bettens looks like a different player, he showed flashes of ability a couple times as a 16 when put in more offensive situations, this pre season he has the ability to rush the puck into the zone, stop up, curl back and find a trailer, he doesn't just push the puck into the corner and chase it

For MJ, I really liked Burzans speed, Almeida's overall crafty game. Herron looked decent as a rookie dman, not sure how Hunt slipped to what 15th or 17th overall? DeRoose is going to want to fight every game by the looks of it, will be a thorn in regina's side I think!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

And Anning was actively coaching the younger players on the bench, good to see.
    Mattheos is back, dailey sounds like he is close and I imagine Lewis will be sent home soon, so getting some fire power back soon. Read in the paper that bukac suffered a setback and will be out for a while yet, also he has put on 25lbs of muscle!