Thread: 2 preseason games in the books

Default 2 preseason games in the books

Guys that impressed me so far:
    Peyton McKenzie - younger brother of Skyler, we got a steal getting this kid in the 3rd rd!

Justin Almeida- he's going to have a big year this year! Trading Poppy last year for Justin was a no brainer.

Jaxan Kaluski- moves around the ice very well, like his determination and skill.

Chase Hartje-can this guy skate! Will improve once he gets a few games under his belt.

Daemon Hunt-will be a top pairing dman on this team. Makes smart decisions with the puck and is very poised.

Overall, we have alot of skill on D and probably 3 guys that could play this year that won't be able too because of the depth. I believe when it's time to make a trade, 2 or 3 defensemen will be involved. Also wouldn't surprise if something happens early on the trade front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudsy14 View Post
    Guys that impressed me so far:
    Peyton McKenzie - younger brother of Skyler, we got a steal getting this kid in the 3rd rd!

Justin Almeida- he's going to have a big year this year! Trading Poppy last year for Justin was a no brainer.

Jaxan Kaluski- moves around the ice very well, like his determination and skill.

Chase Hartje-can this guy skate! Will improve once he gets a few games under his belt.

Daemon Hunt-will be a top pairing dman on this team. Makes smart decisions with the puck and is very poised.

Overall, we have alot of skill on D and probably 3 guys that could play this year that won't be able too because of the depth. I believe when it's time to make a trade, 2 or 3 defensemen will be involved. Also wouldn't surprise if something happens early on the trade front.
    Do you want any of Patrick/Clague/Kaspick?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Kaspick would be who I would go after. He would add size, grit, skill and depth. Will be interesting to see what happens

Any of your NHL camp players back for this weekend? I think Bdn just have Thompson back, but I don't think he will play
    Missing from team will be patrick, kaspick, clague, lewis, mattheos, injured dailey, Bukac, shearer, wytinck
    I'm guessing you will be without 10 or so players as well?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Brook is back but is injured, Almeida was hurt in the 3rd preseason game. Should be able to get a look at some future Wheatkings on the Warrior roster

Quote Originally Posted by Sudsy14 View Post
    Brook is back but is injured, Almeida was hurt in the 3rd preseason game. Should be able to get a look at some future Wheatkings on the Warrior roster
    I hope our teams make a trade at some point! It's the warriors season not Brandon's for sure