Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: 2017-18 Season - 1st Half

  1. #71

    Default

    To me Moe was one of the fastest players on the ice last night. Very good to see the young guys have good games. Krivo and Miller worked a beauty of a give and go. Nothing but positives. I do wish that the coaches had enough faith in the kids to let a couple play in overtime tho. We could have used there speed at the end.

  2. #72

    Default

    Krivo just missed on a beauty chance. Hope he keeps playing

  3. #73

    Default

    Hard to win in Brandon when you have to play against the refs as well as the wheat dinks.

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Hard to win in Brandon when you have to play against the refs as well as the wheat dinks.
    Quit your crying. There are guys on your team that hack and whack a lot. You deserve what you get. That aside I,was impressed with only 4 guys on your team. Fonstad, Stallard, Moe, and Meger. The rest are a work in progress.

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Quit your crying. There are guys on your team that hack and whack a lot. You deserve what you get. That aside I,was impressed with only 4 guys on your team. Fonstad, Stallard, Moe, and Meger. The rest are a work in progress.
    Brandon has always had the refs in their backpockets...you losers will get yours in the end

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Brandon has always had the refs in their backpockets...you losers will get yours in the end
    Wanna bet on that gapper

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Section 18
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Disappointed how Meger, playing his heart out, is let down by defense who should know better.

    -Wapitikev

  8. #78

    Default

    Another OT loss tonight. After a slow start PA really turned it on for the last 15 min of the 1st period. The Kelly,Fonstad,Stallard line dominated- then the whole team sucked in the second. Instead of pulling away when Van gave us a 5 min powerplay, our PP was terrible.
    Not a bad 3rd, and outchanced them in OT.
    Bottom line- we need wins, and soon. Too many plugs out there.

  9. #79

    Default

    Just curious , who are the plugs?

  10. #80

    Default

    Jerome, Miller, Naucbaur- 2 points in 27 man games. Jerome is a solid minus 9, Miller has regressed from last year, Nachbauer is lacking speed.
    Our D got caught twice for odd man rushes, next thing 2-0.

    I dont want to sound doom and gloom, but unless we start winning some games the Raiders are going to find themselves back in the basement. Barely 1700 fans tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •