Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

Saw Kelly was in attendance. Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on the wheatkings this year.

Likely wanted to see his team first hand and to meet with his GM and coaches to possibly plan the team's plan going forward. Needs to see if his team is progressing. I see Saskatoon beat MJ tonight. WK will definitely have their hands full with them. PA is playing well on their US road trip. This shows the strength of the East Division this year.

Watching first period in Saskatoon tonight. So far 0-0. We have had a PP which looked terrible. Still in this game even though we are being outshot. Second period another PP---- even worse than the first one. B.Thompson scores just after the PP was over. L.Thompson will need to stand on his head again if we are to win this game. Not generating much offence so far--- getting out played and outshot. Stay tuned for update. 3-0 WK after two periods---scored a PP and another right after by McCorrister. Getting outshot 30-17. See if we can hang on in the 3rd period.
    Last edited by booboo; Yesterday at 08:51 PM.

Glad to see Thompson stood on his head and steal a game . Nice shooting percentage tonight but they sure are not generating many shots lately . I would like to see them get another top 6 forward if they are going to try to compete .

I am disappointed in both Weigletner and Weinger who at 19 and 20 have not contributed much over the last 6 or 7 games. I think the team expects more. Need to upgrade these two to kickstart the team's offence which has vacated the team lately. I know the team won tonight but the reffing was very poor. Calling a lot of weak penalties.