Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 1,281 to 1,283 of 1283

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

1. Default

I would love for us to get him and then get him to be the first 15 year old in the WHL as an exemption player. He is one of the best players I have ever seen out of Winnipeg. Only one better I believe was Toews at that age and only slightly

2. Default

I think with the draft the way it is shaping up goes something like

Edmonton - Dylan Guenther
    Kootenay - Logan Stankoven
    PA - This is where I think the pick gets moved to Brandon. Move our 1st plus 1 of next years 1sts. We take Lambos here

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I agree. If Edmonton thinks they can get him to sign, then they will keep the pick. But if there is any feeling of unsureness, then they may move it but it will be costly. I would think giving them a 1st round and 2nd round pick would be the price. That's a lot to give up but the kid is very good. It will all depend on if the family wants him to play in the WHL and where and if they are willing to use the NCAA option as way of going to where they want.
    Am I reading your post clearly? Do you really believe Edmonton would give up the first overall pick for a late first, plus a second round pick? If Lambos is as good a prospect as fans here seem to think he is, the price will be alot higher than that. Until the draft happens, it's all speculation anyways. I just hope dmen go 1 and 2 so the Raiders can take the best forward in the draft, whoever that is. They are deep in the d position, need to focus up front this year.