Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 1,141 to 1,144 of 1144

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

Tigers are going with a 17 yr old goalie in his first WHL start tonight. Is he gonna start his career with a shuttie?

Better result today and for the most part a better effort. Still have trouble closing out games. They were up 3-1 in the third and gave up 2 goals, but did prevail in OT. I watched the third period and the team played quite well---certainly better than last night against Leth.

Those could end up being a very big two points, when it is all said and done.

When I listen to Anning on the post game show, his demeanour makes me think he's more suited for an analytical role, rather than a head coach who sometimes has to inspire players/ teams and make them believe they are better than the sum of their parts. Anning does not sound inspirational, he sounds like an accountant, if he stays as head coach (I hope not!), they better make sure they have an inspirational assistant. Maybe take a chance on a young guy whose NHL career is winding down like Ryan White as an assistant? Can't wait till Calvert comes back, his personality and work ethic should work well as a coach in the dub....
    Glad they won last night, but were the shot totals correct? Good to see Myskiw get a good start
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.