Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2017-2018 Regular Season

Someone had to start this thread...curtain drops this Friday.

Any cuts out yet?

Kruger and Salamie sent to Alberta Midget. Both are 16.

I realize the writing was on the wall for Kruger when they dealt for the Goalie but I really thought Kruger did enough to earn the backup Job . I would have like to see him back up Thompson this year but I guess the 16 year old rule must apply to goalies as well that they have to play so many games in there 16 year old year . So I guess they couldn't do that with a 20 year old starter.

There's another kick in the nuts that Linus Nassen they drafted in the first round of the Import draft last year would not report so I see he is going to Medicine Hat this year . They have a hell of time getting these imports to go to Brandon .

Agree we do have a tough time getting imports to come here. Not sure why? Looks to me like there are a number of extra imports in the league, so the team can pick one up if they choose to go that route. Unless this player was no more than 17 I would not bother this year as this is not our year to be top contender in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    There's another kick in the nuts that Linus Nassen they drafted in the first round of the Import draft last year would not report so I see he is going to Medicine Hat this year . They have a hell of time getting these imports to go to Brandon .
    That's annoying, come on GM and mgt team, get recruiting!!
    Any news on severity of kaspicks lower body and Russells upper body injuries?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.