Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

Probably the wrong thread, but there did not appear to be another that fit anyway ... any ideas as to what happens at Goalie next year? I just don't see Msykiw being the answer, or can large jumps in performance happen for Goalies during an off season?

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    Probably the wrong thread, but there did not appear to be another that fit anyway ... any ideas as to what happens at Goalie next year? I just don't see Msykiw being the answer, or can large jumps in performance happen for Goalies during an off season?
    Kruger will be here as an 18, if they have confidence in Myskiw, great, if not, they need to acquire a steady hand to mentor and spell off Kruger. Hopefully he comes in as Maier has for Stoon and Bdn can roll with Myskiw as a backup!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Kruger will be here as an 18, if they have confidence in Myskiw, great, if not, they need to acquire a steady hand to mentor and spell off Kruger. Hopefully he comes in as Maier has for Stoon and Bdn can roll with Myskiw as a backup!
    Kruger will only be a 17-year old next season.

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Regina isn't catching us. Too far behind too late in the season. We have a better chance of catching swift and getting a home playoff game at this point. That would be sweet to play med hat first round though. Wheaties in 6 is my guess on how that series goes. Could you imagine winning that series then getting to play kooteney/leth second round? Lol! Highly unlikely but one can dream.
    Staying ahead of Regina is one thing, maybe not out of the realm of possibility but catching Swift for 2nd,, that is a bit of a reach. Those shiny yellow glasses are working magic.

5. Default

Molsonman, if can keep yourself awake tonight give me some updates on tonight’s tilt with the Chiefs!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieDunlap View Post
    Molsonman, if can keep yourself awake tonight give me some updates on tonight’s tilt with the Chiefs!!
    There's a better chance of winning tonight than me staying awake that long.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    There's a better chance of winning tonight than me staying awake that long.
    I figured! Better start calling you “Coorsman!!

8. Default

well I don't mind the odd Banquet, mind you

9. Default

I think they goalie spots will be Myskiw and either Kruger or Bennett