Page 111 of 147 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1466

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    That's a big win for WKs, maybe the brother is next?!
    What do mean this is a big win for the WK? Did I miss something?
    Oops! I see J Lambos is in the WK lineup today. Great news.
    Last edited by booboo; 02-19-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Nice to see them get him signed now on to the brother at the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Certainly will help with maneuvering to try and get younger brother at this year's bantam draft. Valiant effort today against MJ but with Lewis injury and sickness on the team they are really no match for MJ. Yikes! 3 game road trip to the central division and a game in PA on the way home plus 4 more against MJ and 2 more against SC. We are in serious trouble methinks as our playoffs slip away. We were 3rd in the league at the trade deadline and now are 10th and slowly sinking lower. Who drew up this schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Certainly will help with maneuvering to try and get younger brother at this year's bantam draft. Valiant effort today against MJ but with Lewis injury and sickness on the team they are really no match for MJ. Yikes! 3 game road trip to the central division and a game in PA on the way home plus 4 more against MJ and 2 more against SC. We are in serious trouble methinks as our playoffs slip away. We were 3rd in the league at the trade deadline and now are 10th and slowly sinking lower. Who drew up this schedule?
    PA isn't making up 10 points on us. They also play a brutal schedule down the stretch. I'd like to think we hold onto the 1st WC, but we'll see. This Lewis injury could be somewhat catastrophic.

We have to remember that we were unlikely to win the Dub this year. So nothing has really changed. We are playoff bound, the youngsters have, and are going to continue playing valuable minutes. We are locked and loaded for the foreseeable future.

Gotta figure out this Goalie situation moving forward though. Haven't seen a better idea than bringing Paddock in after the Memorial Cup ...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Was tough to draw MJ for his first game.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    PA isn't making up 10 points on us. They also play a brutal schedule down the stretch. I'd like to think we hold onto the 1st WC, but we'll see. This Lewis injury could be somewhat catastrophic.

We have to remember that we were unlikely to win the Dub this year. So nothing has really changed. We are playoff bound, the youngsters have, and are going to continue playing valuable minutes. We are locked and loaded for the foreseeable future.

Gotta figure out this Goalie situation moving forward though. Haven't seen a better idea than bringing Paddock in after the Memorial Cup ...
    Your post makes sense. Yes, we were not really supposed to make waves this year, so should be happy to make the playoffs, but it still sucks to see the free fall since the trade deadline. The future does look bright but like you I am somewhat concerned about the goalie situation next year. There does not appear to be any blue chip prospects in our system although I would not be against trading for a tender next year.

Congrats to Schneider on getting a long overdue first goal. Hopefully that gets the monkey off his back

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Your post makes sense. Yes, we were not really supposed to make waves this year, so should be happy to make the playoffs, but it still sucks to see the free fall since the trade deadline. The future does look bright but like you I am somewhat concerned about the goalie situation next year. There does not appear to be any blue chip prospects in our system although I would not be against trading for a tender next year.
    His post is bang on booboo. I don't know why you think we are missing the playoffs but that will not happen. Pretty clear we will be the crossover team again. Also not sure why you're still shocked of this free fall. Kaspick and clague are huge pieces to be missing... like massive. We lose our captain and arguably the best defencemen in the league... Do you expect us to remain near the top? Anyways .. Really looking forward to round one as it should be a lot closer than last year. Although it looks like we could be going to lethbridge. 2 young teams. With our goaltending we could win that one. Crazy thing is we could actually make it to round 3. Heck, the rebels could be there too with the way they have turned it around.

Momentum is a hell of a thing. If that near Lewis goal finds a way to go in 3 minutes in or whatever, does Moose Jaw stay reeling? Or if we convert a 2nd time on Woo's misconduct, instead of badly misplaying a loose puck and giving up a shorty ...

One ill timed case or run of the flu.

Anyone think the Dub suspends Matheos for that Linesman penalty? What a bone headed penalty to take, BTW.

I love your positivity guys but really . This team is barely competitive right now . Win a round ha ha . There not even going to hang on to the 1st wildcard . It was a mild accomplishment to get over 25 shots at hone . I’m as big of fan of the Black and Gold as anybody but man if you guys can’t see the massive slide there on your just kidding yourselves . They have a tough weekend ahead . Saskatoon will more then likely overtake them . PA is done yet either . I’m with BooBoo , that the way they are playing I would not be surprised if they miss the playoffs sadly .