Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

My thing with Philly they wouldn’t of traded Schenn if they were going to send him back . There’s nobody else in Philly at the center position that is better then him after the top 2 centers . That to me is the problem .

Schenn played wing for the last few seasons

Patrick is not dressed tonight in Ottawa. Maybe precautionary move since he got bonked in the head a couple of days ago.

Maybe so but he’s a centermen . Giroux is playing wing right now as well . But he’s a centermen . Hey I’m with you I would love to see him come back I just don’t see it happening . I guess if your sure he is , good for you I’m just not as positive is all .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Maybe so but he’s a centermen . Giroux is playing wing right now as well . But he’s a centermen . Hey I’m with you I would love to see him come back I just don’t see it happening . I guess if your sure he is , good for you I’m just not as positive is all .
    Did anyone say they were sure he was coming back? I missed that if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by olwpgjet View Post
    Did anyone say they were sure he was coming back? I missed that if they did.
    I don't think anyone said positively that he was coming back. No one knows for sure. It looks like there is more talk about him not coming back.

No I never said he was for sure coming back. I just think there is still a chance he could come back depending on a few things. Anywho, enough on Patrick for now... Couple games this weekend against PA and Sask. A split is always ideal but the way this team has played I can't see why we don't win both those games. I think PA is better than their record and will want revenge after that sweep. I think we should start myskiw against the blades.

Sorry wrong choice of words. I meant your more confident then I am about him coming back is all . Anyways lets worry about the team they have. PA has been pretty good at home . They have a good young team . No easy wins there as Victoria just found out. If they can keep the work ethic up they can beat anybody on any given night . Sat game is a good game for Myskiw I think as well.

Lyndon McCallum was re-assigned today by the WK. Not sure where, but he was the he logical one to go as the 16's Hooker and McCartney were every bit as effective. Sekundiak showed more as well.

I have not been to a game this year yet too busy farming, but am very impressed with the results. From what i hear is we are a "TEAM" this year and not a bunch of individuals , and the coaches are coaching this year ,what happened. It is way above my expectations so far lets just hope we can keep it going and avoid the injury bug. If they keep doing well i am more than than happy to sit down and eat crow.