Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 Regular Season

I paid nothing for him. Just a fan, not unlike yourself. If you can't admit you are a hypocrite thats fine. I'm out.

Anyone else miss Luber's posts? He did a lot more posting of team news etc. than Branden Crowe does.

The one trade I would have liked to change is the MJ, I would rather have given up a first and harte and got Hunt instead, so would have been clague for burzan, hunt and a first, then brought in nychuck and sambrook if healthy for rest of season
    And I will feel a lot better when the two players, Thorpe and lambos sign! And I would have kept Jensen and traded shearer, or been prepared to let him go for nothing, because his play has been poor, and his much vaunted leadership looks like it's failing, but I hope he rights the ship after this roadie!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I agree with your trade assessment as after watching Hartje for the last 6 games, I am not impressed at all. Daemon Hunt would have been really good to get but MJ was very reluctant to part with him hence the second 1st round pick. Anyone noticed how well Kaspick has played for Victoria. I wish he was back, but if they sign Lambos and Thorpe plus leverage the 2 first round picks into valuable assets the trade will be worth it.

1-0 Kootenay after 1period. The WK look crappy again,losing puck battles all over. No jump in this team. Something seems to be amiss.Coaching falling on deaf ears?? Bukac sitting tonight--Ettinger in. Not pretty to watch.Giving up a goal with 41 seconds left in the period on another defensive gaff. Guys are sleeping.Virtually zero offence---passes going nowhere. Where are Mattheos, Lewis, Gutenberg etc?? Not one forward looked good in the first period. Hopefully that changes for the next two periods. Stay tuned for the next two periods.
    I am just more than a little concerned about this team as we still have 20 games left with 5 against MJ, 4 against SC and 1 more against Reg. How many of those games do you guys think we will win ? None unless the other teams fall asleep. I sure hope we don't see a total collapse of this team in the second half??? Not sure what Armstrong was thinking---would have never scheduled the US trip in Jan. There had to be other options?
    Last edited by booboo; 01-27-2018 at 08:56 PM.

You think it’s bad now if you brought Sambrook or Nychuck up they would get lit up worse . I know everybody wants to second guess the trades cause there losing but let’s face facts Kaspick wasn’t doing a ton in Brandon so maybe a change of scenery did him well and better coaching would help . My only complaint is not going after some more size on d at the deadline . Brady Pouteu was got for a 7th round pick I would have given them a 5th for him . That is what they are missing . To bad missed opportunity’s .

3-1 Kootenay after 2 periods. The WK gave up the 3rd goal with 1 minute 42 left in the second period with very poor zone coverage and getting beaten in front of their net. The crap does not end.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    3-1 Kootenay after 2 periods. The WK gave up the 3rd goal with 1 minute 42 left in the second period with very poor zone coverage and getting beaten in front of their net. The crap does not end.

It is interesting to see what line is on the ice in the last minute of the period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    You think it’s bad now if you brought Sambrook or Nychuck up they would get lit up worse . I know everybody wants to second guess the trades cause there losing but let’s face facts Kaspick wasn’t doing a ton in Brandon so maybe a change of scenery did him well and better coaching would help . My only complaint is not going after some more size on d at the deadline . Brady Pouteu was got for a 7th round pick I would have given them a 5th for him . That is what they are missing . To bad missed opportunity’s .
    Just to be clear, I'm not second guessing the trade strategy at all, I was an advocate right from the start of the season that this was a selling year due to their own, and other east division teams circumstances. They should have traded patrick away last year as well, anyone watching the team knew it was dysfunctional and going no where
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

3-2 Kootenay final . The players on the ice the final minute with a 6 on 4 advantage never did get possession of the puck the whole minute. That is typical of the whole team effort this road trip where they did not win a single game. 11 straight losses on the road now. Yikes! Not sure I can remember the last time the team did not win a game on their US road trip. Sadness , sadness. I hope returning home gets the team out of its funk, but as I stated earlier their schedule is brutal so this does not bode well for the end of what started out as a very promising season. I guess we'll see just what the team is all about and what kind of character they have.

Another 2 goals for Kaspick tonight. Things are sure working for him.
    Last edited by booboo; 01-27-2018 at 10:33 PM.